Hacking SSBB original on pal wii?

alex124

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,does anyone know if an original imported version of super smash bros brawl works on a pal wii with a d2c modchip.

Thanks

Alex

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
It should do, but will still most likely require the update that is on disk, which would give duplicate channels. It's been reported that the original works on d2ckey consoles though

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
the update should just give you duplicate channels, but should work fine.

*edit, as mentioned below, you HAVE to make sure your wii is updated to 3.1e, otherwise your settings menu will be buggered.

alex124

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,one more question i sent of my wii to be fitted with the d2ckey chip and have just read somthing about jumpers,something about doing something with jp2 on the chip to make a pal wii region free,and was just wondering if you install it do you have to do this ,as the main reason why i am getting it chiped is for region free and also if they dont do this will i still be able to play ntsc games?

Thanks Alex

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey,one more question i sent of my wii to be fitted with the d2ckey chip and have just read somthing about jumpers,something about doing something with jp2 on the chip to make a pal wii region free,and was just wondering if you install it do you have to do this ,as the main reason why i am getting it chiped is for region free and also if they dont do this will i still be able to play ntsc games?

Thanks Alex
I think it has to be done during install (or you have ti have the chip mounted externally so you can still access the jumper).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM