Hacking SSBB Mod ISO Builder

Should ProjectM Full Set and Wifi-Safe versions share same GameID or have different GameIDs?

• Total voters

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have my backed up copy of SSBB and play thru Wiiflow......but on my HDD the file is split into .wbfs and . wbfs1

Can i use these to build a new ISO?
Yes you can just make sure both files are there and select wbfs as your output, it will output it as wbfs and wbf1. It outputs whatever convention format the input was.

Input= ssbb
Output=ssbb mod

Reactions: Gaming4Ever

Gaming4Ever

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THX for the response gonna check it out right now

:mthr:

::EDIT::

So i can add my custom characters and stages to the designated folders and and make a new SSBB ISO???

I DL most of my files from Brawl Vault if it matters.....

court

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i get this error every time i try to install mother m "The procedure entry point libintl_setlocale could not be located in the dynamic link library cygintl-8.dll."
Please help

tweakminded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If the gct changed sizes again then yes take the number of bytes the file is and convert it to hex remove 0x and that's the gct value, if the riivolution XML has changed the old file might need to be replaced

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
So we now have 3 different brawl - mods? What about balanced, + and pm
BBrawl and Plus were never really any fun. PM is still obviously the king.

There is only 1 official version of Minus, offered with or without custom portraits. The Zeus version is a Japanese creation that merges Brawl Minus with PM.

RikuLink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am currently working on another add-on to the batch file.. but how did you generate the..

SET PC=
" ".....
" ".....

This is the original one you already have in the code for Project M:...

SET PC=504D
SET GAMEID=RSBEPM
SET MODNAME=Super Smash Bros. Project M

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here is the modified code...

SET PC=
SET GAMEID=RSBEPZ
SET MODNAME=Super Smash Bros. Project Z

What determines this??

Kurausukun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why can't I include mu_menumain.pac in Project M? Even if I add it to the .bat file it doesn't add it in, and there's no free space to replace it afterwards.

ifoundit1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use WiiBaFu to extract wbfs data and i can recompress it back into wbfs.what i dont know how to add my own characters / character data . or how to add the character to the roster. i tried 2 drag and drop the data into the corrent places in the games files and recompress it. it runs fine but nothing i added is showing up. and there is no tutorials as far as i know on how to apply game data directly to a a ssbb wbfs. only by using a sd card . the reason i want to add it directly to wbfs is because i cant use an sd unless my disk tray works. because when you use a sd to mod ssbb u need the game inserted. im kinda over my head :).lol. also with wii game manager you can resplit or increase game size as well.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
i use WiiBaFu to extract wbfs data and i can recompress it back into wbfs.what i dont know how to add my own characters / character data . or how to add the character to the roster. i tried 2 drag and drop the data into the corrent places in the games files and recompress it. it runs fine but nothing i added is showing up. and there is no tutorials as far as i know on how to apply game data directly to a a ssbb wbfs. only by using a sd card . the reason i want to add it directly to wbfs is because i cant use an sd unless my disk tray works. because when you use a sd to mod ssbb u need the game inserted. im kinda over my head :).lol. also with wii game manager you can resplit or increase game size as well.
Try using the tool that this thread was made for :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1