Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

ToneCapone-RF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wait is killing me lol, I have modded my DSI to 1.4 test my nand with no$gba and added Sudoku-4swordshax then reflashed with fwtools. Everything so far is running great but since rocketlauncher is still a long way to go, I decided to convert every DSI game I can find so now I'm sitting on 50 games and still going to add even more. So in short what I'm saying is thanks for introducing me to something new to do.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SRLoader v1.9.0

What's new?
  • Game console options are added. Pick either 3DS/2DS or DSi, if you're using either console.
  • 3DS/2DS: Like in TWLoader, you can pick between Release and Unofficial bootstraps.
  • If a TWLoader settings file is found, one SRLoader setting will be saved to it, that being the selected bootstrap.
  • The NTR touch option now saves to nds-bootstrap's .ini file.
  • SRLoader is no longer hardcoded to use "boot.nds" as the main file, and instead, now moved to the directory with the .srldr files, and now called "main.srldr".
  • "boot.nds" can be renamed to "SRLoader.nds", and can be in any directory!
Todo
  • Per-game settings.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SRLoader v1.9.0

What's new?
  • Game console options are added. Pick either 3DS/2DS or DSi, if you're using either console.
  • 3DS/2DS: Like in TWLoader, you can pick between Release and Unofficial bootstraps.
  • If a TWLoader settings file is found, one SRLoader setting will be saved to it, that being the selected bootstrap.
  • The NTR touch option now saves to nds-bootstrap's .ini file.
  • SRLoader is no longer hardcoded to use "boot.nds" as the main file, and instead, now moved to the directory with the .srldr files, and now called "main.srldr".
  • "boot.nds" can be renamed to "SRLoader.nds", and can be in any directory!
Todo
  • Per-game settings.
Awesome!

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
It would be great if GBARunner2 (https://gbatemp.net/threads/gbarunner2.451970/) was integrated, like gameyob is.

It would also be nice if homebrew and roms were in separate directories, to make it easier to find things but also so I didn't have to remember to press Y instead of A.
GBARunner2 doesn't even work yet since we need RocketLauncher.
I agree with the homebrew thing though. Possibly having L/R switching between GB(C)/DS/Homebrew would be a good idea as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5