Square Enix announces early 2008 NA Line Up.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.gaming-age.com/news/2007/12/17-24

QUOTE said:
DRAGON QUEST SWORDS: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors
Developer: Eighting Co., Ltd.
Planning: Genius Sonority, Inc.
Scenario & Game Design / General Director: Yuji Horii
Character Design: Akira Toriyama
Music: Koichi Sugiyama
Publisher: Square Enix, Inc.
Platform: Wii
Genre: Action-Adventure
ESRB: T (Teen)
Ship Date: February 26, 2008

Developed from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo Wii and its motion-sensing technology, DRAGON QUEST SWORDS: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors is set to slice its way onto Nintendo's next-generation platform. Use the Wii Remote to slash, parry and blast your way through a land filled with trademark DRAGON QUEST foes! Developed with both long-time fans and casual players in mind, DRAGON QUEST SWORDS: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors is poised to take video gaming to an entirely new level of fun and interaction.

The official website can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/dqswords.

FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Ring of Fates
Developer: Square Enix Co., Ltd.
Platform: Nintendo DS
Genre: Action-RPG
ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10 and older)
Ship Date: March 11, 2008

Few titles epitomize the essence of multiplayer camaraderie like the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES series. Released in 2004 as an innovative title that took advantage of the Nintendo GameCube-to-Game Boy Advance connectivity, FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES pioneered an entirely new gameplay experience that expanded the horizons of conventional RPG gaming. Primed for a release on the Nintendo DS, FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Ring of Fates is poised to continue this tradition by providing fans with two distinctly unique games: a fully fleshed single-player RPG experience and an addictive multiplayer element for up to four players.

The official website can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/ffccnews/.

CRISIS CORE -FINAL FANTASY VII-
Developer: Square Enix Co., Ltd.
Platform: PSP system
ESRB: T (Teen)
Ship Date: March 25, 2008

CRISIS CORE -FINAL FANTASY VII-, the highly anticipated entry in the COMPILATION of FINAL FANTASY VII, takes fans on an exciting journey through the origin of the internationally acclaimed FINAL FANTASY VII saga in an all- new action-packed experience. Developed exclusively for the PSP system, CRISIS CORE -FINAL FANTASY VII- marks the return of the celebrated characters and game world that mesmerized more than 9.8 million gamers around the globe. With inspiring visuals, full 16:9 widescreen presentation and an engaging battle system, fans and newcomers alike can experience the world of FINAL FANTASY VII from an all-new perspective.

The official website can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/crisiscore.

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU (It's A Wonderful World)
Developer: Square Enix Co., Ltd./ Jupiter
Platform: Nintendo DS
ESRB:TBD
Ship Date: Spring 2008

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU, is an exciting new title developed exclusively for the Nintendo DS handheld system. Previously known as Subarashiki Kono Sekai on its release in Japan, THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU is an innovative new title from Square Enix that fully utilizes the capabilities of the Nintendo DS, and takes major influence from Japan's modern day culture including its people, music, clothes, food and design.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Nice. Can't wait for Crisis Core and Wonderful World.
yaynds.gif
yaypsp.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice. I see many, many wasted handheld hours in that list.

The Dragon Quest Swords game sounds fun. Makes me wish I had a Wii.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They sure have a big Fantasy....... are they ever going to get a final one?

You do know why the series is called Final Fantasy right? If not, watch the 14-part Retrospective on Gametrailers when you have a spare 2 hours or so.

Back on topic:
Huzzah for It's A Wonderful World! I think FFIV will come out Q2 or Q3, IMHO.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing new sadly, was hoping for a Secret of Evermore or EVO sequel or wait for it...something new! At least The World Ends With You is something new.

MAIcrosoft

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.unseen64.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
i really need an FF VI remake. i finished the game for like 12 times in my life by now s: all fan projects have been shut down by square... like all of the fan remakes of chrono trigger. dont know if its me but those 2 games, arent those the games everyone wants to see a remake of?

Im sure somewhere deep inside the square hq, they already have betas of those 2 running

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)