Spread your wings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ultima Hawke, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Ultima Hawke
    OP

Ultima Hawke Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2015
    Hey there, I'm Ultima Hawke. I found this place when messing around with my (very) old softmodded Wii and I'm kinda happy to be part of this community. I'm getting a 3DS soon (with version 9.2 or below if I'm lucky) and hopefully a Gateway 3DS flash card. So, since people like to ask questions...

...where can I get a 3DS with version 9.2 or below for an okay price?

Sicklyboy likes this.
  2. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    Hey there Ultima Hawke, welcome to GBAtemp and thanks for joining!

If you haven't already, please give the rules a read, they're pretty short and not needlessly complicated. https://gbatemp.net/help/terms - help us help you, etc :P

Unfortunately I've got nothing more useful to say as to where you can find a <=9.2 3DS except for eBay :( Otherwise I'm out of ideas.

Please don't hesitate to contact a member of the moderating staff if you have any questions or concerns! Cheers!

Ultima Hawke likes this.
  3. guitarheroknight

guitarheroknight 1.6180339887

Nov 9, 2014
    Croatia
    Grand Line
    You can find a 9.3 bellow 3DS literally in every store as far as I know since there are no 3DS consoles nor N3DS consoles that are made with a firmware above 9.2 so far.
    You can also check your local trading/buying sites like Craigslist to see if you can snag one dirt cheap like I did with mine. Hope it helps and have a great stay! :lol:

4. Ultima Hawke
    OP

Ultima Hawke Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2015