Spread your wings!

Ultima Hawke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey there, I'm Ultima Hawke. I found this place when messing around with my (very) old softmodded Wii and I'm kinda happy to be part of this community. I'm getting a 3DS soon (with version 9.2 or below if I'm lucky) and hopefully a Gateway 3DS flash card. So, since people like to ask questions...

...where can I get a 3DS with version 9.2 or below for an okay price?

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there Ultima Hawke, welcome to GBAtemp and thanks for joining!

If you haven't already, please give the rules a read, they're pretty short and not needlessly complicated. https://gbatemp.net/help/terms - help us help you, etc :P

Unfortunately I've got nothing more useful to say as to where you can find a <=9.2 3DS except for eBay :( Otherwise I'm out of ideas.

Please don't hesitate to contact a member of the moderating staff if you have any questions or concerns! Cheers!

Reactions: Ultima Hawke

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey there, I'm Ultima Hawke. I found this place when messing around with my (very) old softmodded Wii and I'm kinda happy to be part of this community. I'm getting a 3DS soon (with version 9.2 or below if I'm lucky) and hopefully a Gateway 3DS flash card. So, since people like to ask questions...

...where can I get a 3DS with version 9.2 or below for an okay price?

You can find a 9.3 bellow 3DS literally in every store as far as I know since there are no 3DS consoles nor N3DS consoles that are made with a firmware above 9.2 so far.
You can also check your local trading/buying sites like Craigslist to see if you can snag one dirt cheap like I did with mine. Hope it helps and have a great stay! :lol:

Ultima Hawke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.