Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShadowFrooby123

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there. I'm trying to mod Splatoon but it always says ''A Connection attempt failed because it didn't respond in time.'' Something like that. My friend said press the .bat file when the octolings come on the screen. I Do that and it came up with that. Can you see if you can help? Thanks.

Reactions: paranormalCrystal

Chibicon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the starting gear addresses? I downloaded a word file posted earlier but they weren't listed. I'm assuming they weren't found yet.

Reactions: Duckling

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Is there a white or brown ink mod?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
there's a colorize mod which allows you to use white or brown ink

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It should literally be 12CD0D80, I could be wrong though. Check if it's the right one by looking up the ID for your clothes and comparing, if it's not, check the one to the right of it.
CbA2yi-W4AAkZ8C.png:large
i'm NSTC and this doesn't work for me, I might (probably am) be doing something wrong. I'm in my plaza when I change the value to 0000 and then I enter equip (+)

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there. I'm trying to mod Splatoon but it always says ''A Connection attempt failed because it didn't respond in time.'' Something like that. My friend said press the .bat file when the octolings come on the screen. I Do that and it came up with that. Can you see if you can help? Thanks.
I actually don't know how to fix this, and many have the error..can anyone else figure this out?

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i'm NSTC and this doesn't work for me, I might (probably am) be doing something wrong. I'm in my plaza when I change the value to 0000 and then I enter equip (+)
There's a tiny tiny chance that it isn't working at all in 2.7(only did that in... 2.2?), but I think you're just doing something wrong. I'll try it out again later.

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
What my friend wants to know is how to fix this error in Octohax, as I can't really even think to figure it out any more...Any replies would be helpful as I want to help them get it running. I've walked them through it all but I just can't THINK about what it is...So can someone possibly help me with how to stop it and to properly run Octohax?

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 171

Mic1604

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What my friend wants to know is how to fix this error in Octohax, as I can't really even think to figure it out any more...Any replies would be helpful as I want to help them get it running. I've walked them through it all but I just can't THINK about what it is...So can someone possibly help me with how to stop it and to properly run Octohax?
Try to open up all Gecko ports in the router, and to add the Wii U to the DMZ with the router's firewall and intrusion detection disabled. Then assign both the PC and the Wii U static IP and DNS addresses and try again.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also, can the custom inks be played online multi-player? Maybe on private server? And can my friends see the custom ink on their end?

Reactions: Duckling

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anybody knows the adress of the weapon do you have? For change it in regular battles without exit the room.

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
Try to open up all Gecko ports in the router, and to add the Wii U to the DMZ with the router's firewall and intrusion detection disabled. Then assign both the PC and the Wii U static IP and DNS addresses and try again.
Any other things that I can do? We should add these things, tips and fixes to the masterpost. Has anybody else had and fixed the error before?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.