Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mic1604

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Any other things that I can do? We should add these things, tips and fixes to the masterpost. Has anybody else had and fixed the error before?
Maybe opening Nintendo's ports both in TCP and UDP would help. And to erase other possibilities to turn off other EM wave-emitting devices like cordless phones or microwaves.
Edit: Fixed grammar mistake.

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe opening Nintendo's ports both in TCP and UDP would help. And to erase other possibilities to turn off other EM wave-emitting devices like cordless phones or microwaves.
Edit: Fixed grammar mistake.
Mmm, noob question- What ports, and is there any other ways, even if that doesn't work?

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
If I launch tcpgecko first and then splatoon, it freezes everytime. I was wondering if i could do it in the opposite order.
ah, here's what I do:

1st: Wii U
launch internet > kexploit > pygecko > gametitle

2nd: Computer
launch TCPGecko > Enter IP Address > connect

Mic1604

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Mmm, noob question- What ports, and is there any other ways, even if that doesn't work?
From 1 to 65535 both TCP and UDP. If it doesn't work try opening 80, 443 and 8080 both TCP and UDP or try another router. If it is a carrier router it should already have something like Nintendo Wii under the list of available services, that should work too.

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Make a tutorial about how to do it, or what tools did you used :(
Cafiine, SarcPACK and a modified version of YAMLCONV.

A tutorial for cafiine itself would be good, as it might be needed for some things {and i need to know what to press on 5.5.1 when it loads}
Maybe I can do one, but I have very little time in the next few days. Maybe I'll write a little tutorial, just for setting it up initially.

Last edited by aracom,
Reactions: ToonRudy

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cafiine, SarcPACK and a modified version of YAMLCONV.

Maybe I can do one, but I have very little time in the next few days. Maybe I'll write a little tutorial, just for setting it up initially.
A last question. How do you compile .szs files? With yaz0.exe? It gives me .yaz0 file extension :/

manpaint

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When i try to download and decrypt splatton (usa) (or any other game) with Uwizard it fail to download the TMD (no authorized) anyone can help me?

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
I think you need to put 00000031 in the second.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You need to enter the lobby, they will say you "congrats, now you can participate in ranked battles... bla bla bla" and then you will have level 50.
Ah, this was a bit back but I tried this, being from the EU and look at that..Nothing! But it worked for the other person?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ah, this was a bit back but I tried this, being from the EU and look at that..Nothing! But it worked for the other person?
I am using the right things...I hope. I'm using 00000028 to try and become level 40...help. I'm the worst Octo Researcher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q