Hacking Spirit Tracks working perfectly with latest loader.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
dib said:
It's not trash, you're just an imbecile. Which makes it a personal problem.

Really? Im an imbecile? Sorry dude, but this is wrong. There are already some Zelda Spirit Tracks threads here. So this thread is unnecessary, which means it is trash. Ask any mod here if you like.

QUOTE(phoenixclaws @ Dec 5 2009, 07:24 AM) @WiiBricker

You ought to know this is an Acekard sub-forum, therefore all threads imply Acekard specific topics.

Ok, you win. But there are already some zelda threads here though.

iTzCLeThRa

Trophies
XP
Country
i just downloaded the latest loader (04.12.09) and extracted it on to the root and started to play on my clean spirit track rom..... i still cant see the train controls pls help!!
frown.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iTzCLeThRa said:
i just downloaded the latest loader (04.12.09) and extracted it on to the root and started to play on my clean spirit track rom..... i still cant see the train controls pls help!!
frown.gif

same problem here :)

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Normmatt said:
thegame07 said:
iTzCLeThRa said:
frown.gif

because you both cant follow simple instructions.

smileipb2.png
I know how to update the loader which I did so correctly and I was using a clean rom. I'm not a fan of the game so I don't care and gave up,lol.

woffi63

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi all,

Hi Normmatt - First thing, i have to say is, You´re the greatest Coder of the Universe!!!

The second - I´m glad for my AceKard with AKAIO - every ROM works!!!

Thank you for great works!!!

Woffi

AceOfAces

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thegame07 said:
iTzCLeThRa said:
frown.gif

USAGE: Download the file for your card and unzip it to your "__aio/loaders" directory on your card

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AceOfAces said:
thegame07 said:
iTzCLeThRa said:
frown.gif

USAGE: Download the file for your card and unzip it to your "__aio/loaders" directory on your card

Exactly what I done, I have did the same thing and never had problems like 100 times before.

I will look into it later once I have time maybe the 2 roms I tried where dodgy.

zruben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
guys, I had the same problem that you did... just make sure you are copy the ak2loader.nds onto the right directory...

it's not on the "ak2loader"... it should be on the "loaders" directory...

I felt stupid when I realized my mistake
tongue.gif

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
atoms said:
Just an FYI.

Ive got an Acekard RPG and I can get the game to work but cannot get it to save! What I mean is that I can play the game and save it but when I switch the ds off and back on, the game creates a new save every time. I have tried the new AKAIO 1.5 fw aswell as the AKRPG loader but, Im still having no joy. Can anyone help me with this??? Has anyone got solved the issue?? I have tried both the unpatched rom and a patched rom and its the same.

slashy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
same here.. AceKard RPG and no save... thats sad because I played some hours now and according to this thread I thought it will work, but after I restarted my NDS now the save is gone (the file is there but the game just creates a new save).

Hope someone got a solution :)

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how you guys got it to work on the RPG. I have 1.5, grabbed the latest drivers from the site, and I get a black screen on patched and unpatched roms.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
dib said:
I don't see how you guys got it to work on the RPG. I have 1.5, grabbed the latest drivers from the site, and I get a black screen on patched and unpatched roms.

Disable softreset/cheats/downloadplay and set save type to 8Mbit and it will work perfectly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...