Suggestion Spanish section.

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by funnystory, Dec 28, 2015.

1. funnystory
    OP

funnystory Banned

Banned
    Sep 20, 2008
    United States
    With our growing user base,I feel like we should have a section were spanish speakers can discuss current gaming news/hack help. I think that maybe we should add a spanish section for those that chose to speak spanish that like to game/hack consoles.

2. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    No.
    Temp is an english only forum.
    This will never happen.

Plasma Shadow and dimmidice like this.
  3. WiiU

WiiU Lurking in the Shadows

May 7, 2014
    Between worlds of Hyrule & Lorule
    I think not because people will never stay in their section.
    Also rules will need to be written with crazy exceptions and stuff.

4. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    There was once a French forum but it was an entirely separate affair from the main forum, I do not think it will happen again.

If you want to have a Spanish language thread (or two if you have good reason to have more than one) then you can try for that -- we have had such threads for all sorts of languages and countries (same thing really in those cases) over the years, some of which were far less common, and certainly less represented around here, than Spanish. However unlike the other section suggestions then even if the thread gets popular it will still not win its own section.

5. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    The issue with that, would require to add an entire new forum to encompass the entire site, but in Spanish. Because it's not like you can just make a 3DS hacking second, you would also need general gaming too, and CFW, ect. which with the efforts to make those dedicated sections, you could just make an entire new site.