funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With our growing user base,I feel like we should have a section were spanish speakers can discuss current gaming news/hack help. I think that maybe we should add a spanish section for those that chose to speak spanish that like to game/hack consoles.

D

Deleted User

I think not because people will never stay in their section.
Also rules will need to be written with crazy exceptions and stuff.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There was once a French forum but it was an entirely separate affair from the main forum, I do not think it will happen again.

If you want to have a Spanish language thread (or two if you have good reason to have more than one) then you can try for that -- we have had such threads for all sorts of languages and countries (same thing really in those cases) over the years, some of which were far less common, and certainly less represented around here, than Spanish. However unlike the other section suggestions then even if the thread gets popular it will still not win its own section.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The issue with that, would require to add an entire new forum to encompass the entire site, but in Spanish. Because it's not like you can just make a 3DS hacking second, you would also need general gaming too, and CFW, ect. which with the efforts to make those dedicated sections, you could just make an entire new site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1