Hacking SP4 has been released

h8uthemost

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif
Lol...yeah, i guess that was a bit of useless info. But I just thought I would point it out.
tongue.gif

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know Spartan. I guess just take a look at the list of download play games that ahtin posted in his thread(a couple below this one).

Also, can you check to see if Realtime Cheat and Realtime Guide is broken on yours now. These two options are greyed out even when I enable them in the patch menu.

Usually the cheat menu showed up right before the game starts. It doesn't now. And the realtime cheat menu, along with the realtime guide, doesn't pop up anymore with the hot key combo.

So I don't know if it's just me, or if these are broken in sp4.

Thanks.
disable download play fix and it will work, it's not okay using cheats and guides while playing with others
lecture.gif

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I wonder if sc/romman will carry this new option over to their slot-2's like the real-time cheats/book ???

But anyway, way to go SC/Romman an awesome achievement. Maybe now people are starting to realise that SC support is AOK.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to clarify a few things before I update...

Automatic DLDI Patching: So if I stick unpatched homebrew onto my microSD card and start it up from my Supercard menu, it will patch it before running it for the first time (right there in the menu)? Additionally, it will remember it patched the homebrew app, right (or will it have to patch it before it starts each time)?

Download Play Dealie: What exactly is this? I've played my fair share of games with a couple friends and they've been able to download games from me with no problems (although some have had the SCDS1 and others had no flashcart). Does this mean 100% of games work under download play while sending to DS's that don't have a flashcart? Additionally, does it remember you selection of enabling download play for a certain game even after you shut off your DS?

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
1. I just tested it without patchin it(It was patched by the SCDS before), yes it always has to be on patch mode. It patches it every time.

2. It doesnt remember sadly. Also you cant have cheats and guides on wiht download play. It either cheats and guides OR downloadplay. All games work according to the Supercard Team. I test Mario Kart before to my bros unflashed DS and it worked perfectly

Hope this helps
smile.gif

TeraS

Trophies
XP
Country
who cheats when usin download play. SC One gets better and better, im thinking of buying one for my little bro.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bah. It's inconvenient having to press a button to enable download play. It's much better the way other carts do it... I wonder what the reason is?
And before people flame me, yes, I have a SCDS1 and I like some of it's features, I just like my CycloDS Evolution and R4 better...

- Sam

fryguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like the SC One is getting better, but do you still have select save size manually? And do you still have to mess with card speed settings?

h8uthemost

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*cough*R4DS copy cat*cough*

Are you saying the SCDS1 copied the R4 because of download play? Well...going by your so-called "logic", the R4 copied off of the Evo, right?

Or are you saying the SCDS1 copied the R4 because of auto-patching DLDI? Again...going by your so-called "logic", then the R4 copied the N-Card, right?

*cough*idiot*cough*

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can anyone that's got their SC DS1 up-to-date with both 1.01 Firmware and the new SP4 OS on there machine tell me how it is now with these updates?

I sold my DS ONE due to having numerous issues with it both game and microSD speed wise.

Has anyone seen a dramatic improvement from SP1-2-3 and now 4?

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, do you have to manually enable download play, or not?
rofl2.gif

Dude, I am so sick of seeing you trolling all the supercard related posts bashing it. I've held off snapping on ur ass for too long but I can't stand anymore. If you dont have anything constructive to say, DONT POST!! Especially since you don't even have a SCDS1.

STOP FUCKING TROLLING!!!!
mad.gif
You sir are a complete and utter idiot. I've only made a slight few posts on supercard related stuff, in fact most of them ended up being me replying to crap posts like this of yours where the person says some PRETTY stupid things. I swear you guys don't even think before you post. And my post here was ONLY A QUESTION, not even a comment. So just calm down and grow up. No need to go and target just one person and start talking about them. I have not done this unless it was done to me, just like here. So just quit it already. Seriously. Just grow up and move on. My posts don't affect your life so just ignore it, okay?

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
at least you don't have to use some crappy "trimmer" wink wink

of course in no way at all is the trimmer a disguised patcher of any kind.. honest... honestly honest... hands on heart
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up