Hacking SP4 has been released

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
For those who complain about the inability to use cheats/in game menu while using Dl/P:
The reason is quite simple. using a cheat will cause the other DS to go beserk (as it aint got the mem ref source { the DS only transfers the neccessary data}) and in game guide will cause sync problems( non regulated pause that the other DS doesn't know its source) while using those feature with some Dl/p might work makingit a bit more dummy prof is a good thing .

And for those who say the Supercard DS copy cats R4 I can only say one things : In game Guide
smile.gif
( There are other things but its a valid prof)

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You are correct about the in game guide, but most people who dismiss the SCDS1 as being great usually say that they could just look up a guide on their computer, sure this excuse is flawed such as what if theyre away on a trip... but i guess the R4 has blinded them? Unless the Supercard Team updated the internal moonshell then im sure its still 1.5 or something, not 1.7, I wish there was a way to make it work with the latest moonshell.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Last I checked it said 1.41. Maybe they forgot to change that part. I don't care for moonshell anymore since I got my MP4 Watch
biggrin.gif

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MP4 watch? isnt the screen smaller than the DSs? Back on topic, has anyone actually come to the conclusion that download and play has been fully fixed? I would try it but the other 2 DSs in my family arent here at the moment.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I have only tested one game and that was Mario Kart DS, which worked.There is a working Download play list somewhere. Off topic, this is the watch MP4 Watch, I use it mainly for music, the SMV converter doesn't work with Ubuntu, nor can I find one, so I can only convert movies when I use the computer in the lounge room, which I rarely use.

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
You are correct about the in game guide, but most people who dismiss the SCDS1 as being great usually say that they could just look up a guide on their computer, sure this excuse is flawed such as what if theyre away on a trip... but i guess the R4 has blinded them? Unless the Supercard Team updated the internal moonshell then im sure its still 1.5 or something, not 1.7, I wish there was a way to make it work with the latest moonshell.

There is a way to put newer moonshell . You simply put it as a regullar homebrew
smile.gif

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country

There is a way to put newer moonshell . You simply put it as a regullar homebrew
smile.gif

It would be more convenient if it was added into the loader though. From what I remember DPG's didn't work properly in the SCDS menu(I think it was fixed with a update
unsure.gif
) .

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Quote from GBAtemp's review of the SuperCard DS One:

"Rating is subject to change, as we'll be updating this review with the SuperCard DS "v2.0" version shortly."

So, are you guys still planning on updating the article or have you even done so already but forgot about this line?
smile.gif

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK. Ive tested Bleach DS 2nd and it didnt work before the update but now does, so im guessing that they got it all working
biggrin.gif
. And @ Raisingod; I know you can use it as a normal homebrew. Its just that that can sometimes be annoying and as The Last Spartan said, it would be more conveniant for it to be added in the loader. A talented Homebrewer should create a program to switch the Moonshell versions in the loader.... well i'd like that to happen, but probably wont.

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland

"Rating is subject to change, as we'll be updating this review with the SuperCard DS "v2.0" version shortly."

So, are you guys still planning on updating the article or have you even done so already but forgot about this line?
smile.gif

There is a complete regrading of reviews in progress so I'll guess they will update it then

@antwill: I guessed you did knew about it but wanted to let you know if you didn't
smile.gif

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country

smile.gif

Put it this way, zatelli(Review writer for SCDS) hasn't been on since March 11th 2007(taken from his profile). A mod needs top change it. Its really outdated :'(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s