South Park threatened by Muslim extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzi_h

Trophies
XP
Country
I resent that comment, I'm muslim and believe that war is the must idiotic thing that man has created! Am I a terrorist cause of my beliefs? Please, you've got to be a racist moron to think that all muslims want war.
Assassination said:

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
rofl.gif

Why hasn't the EoF been bombed yet?

bazzi_h said:
Assassination said:
Muslims just want WAR thats all
I resent that comment, I'm muslim and believe that war is the must idiotic thing that man has created! Am I a terrorist cause of my beliefs? Please, you've got to be a racist moron to think that all muslims want war.
+1

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrapperKeeperX said:
http://www.examiner.com/x-42587-Montreal-C...yal-of-Muhammad

My opinion these Muslim extremists will never learn because they're ignorant and they're interpretation on the Muslim religion is about fear and killing people. This is one of the reasons I hate religion and turned atheist! I hate extremists of all religions. Theo van Gogh is a victim of a vicious death by a Muslim extremist I'm very proud of Theo van Gogh for exploiting Muslims he didn't deserve to die. I hope Trey Parker & Matt Stone become victims due to ignorant extremists.

I agree with you 100%.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If the extremists actually understood the religion they're trying (and failing) to represent they wouldn't be doing this.

Assassination

暗殺者Lv25
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arctic said:
rofl.gif

bazzi_h said:
Assassination said:
+1

Fu*k You! I Dont Care About this crap anyways sooo yeah.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Assassination said:
You completely missed the point of it being the Muslim extremists raging and not the general crowd.

And you might want to tone down your language a little. This is just a discussion, not a war.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think the sad thing is, is that Muslims are given a bad name. Namely because of terrorism. I have Muslim friends who are just like any other normal person. I don't see why idiots need to get pissed about a damn cartoon though, that's just weak.

Assassination

暗殺者Lv25
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
giratina16 said:
I think the sad thing is, is that Muslims are given a bad name. Namely because of terrorism. I have Muslim friends who are just like any other normal person. I don't see why idiots need to get pissed about a damn cartoon though, that's just weak.

THANK YOU!

Assassination

暗殺者Lv25
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Minox_IX said:
Assassination said:
Arctic said:
rofl.gif

bazzi_h said:
Assassination said:
+1

First Off im not an racist moron....second thats what it looks like! How the Fu*k the muslims get mad from a cartoon show.
Fukk off please.
You completely missed the point of it being the Muslim extremists raging and not the general crowd.

And you might want to tone down your language a little. This is just a discussion, not a war.

Im ok
cool.gif
. I hate when Users think they're einstein....

kiba93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
its so sad to see hatred spread toward everyone like some kind of disease

i mean all this war crap is gonna end when the chinese are going to F*** us in the ass (in every sense of the term)

you can't just judge a whole population just because you saw 2 people doing bad things
lecture.gif

Pok-e-man
rolleyes.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to discuss this issue without being offensive.

Future posts will be deleted and members warned/suspended if they make offensive posts.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
omgpwn666 said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
omgpwn666 said:
QUOTE said:
Not all men with mustaches are pedophiles but all pedophiles have mustaches
~ Daniel Tosh

Not aiming at anyone, just the terrorist thing reminded me of that quote.
laugh.gif
So, is Mario a pedophile?
Does Mario have a mustache?
Yes, that's why I asked.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DSGamer64 said:
lawl, dumb fucking cave dwelling dirty peckers can go suck on a fat one, their idle threats mean nothing. Do you think that guys like Trey Parker and Matt Stone really give a flying fuck about some meaningless threats by a bunch of dirty old men who believe that killing themselves is part of a religion and that their prophet should never be revealed even though there are pictures of him in many religious institutions, not just the Muslim faith. I guess they are gonna blow up Wikipedia too cause they have pictures of him as well...oh wait you can't blow up teh internetz!
There are absolutely no pictures of him in any mosque and if you mean another religious institution do you mind telling me which one. Also can people stop filing muslim and terrorists as the same thing, It's offensive, I'm muslim doesn't mean I'm a terrorist nor do I support terrorists. So people when you use the term muslim, make sure your not talking about terrorists. Muslims do not count people who kill innocent people as muslims.

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadriano said:

Future posts will be deleted and members warned/suspended if they make offensive posts.

Does this extend to offensive posts about Christianity on other parts of the forum? Because I see probably a dozen or more of those a week.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Danny Tanner said:
Hadriano said:

Does this extend to offensive posts about Christianity on other parts of the forum? Because I see probably a dozen or more of those a week.
Well fucking report them then!

MMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
omgpwn666 said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
omgpwn666 said:
QUOTE said:
Not all men with mustaches are pedophiles but all pedophiles have mustaches
~ Daniel Tosh

Not aiming at anyone, just the terrorist thing reminded me of that quote.
laugh.gif
So, is Mario a pedophile?
Does Mario have a mustache?
Yes, that's why I asked.

reminds me of this
marioimgonnarapeyou.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users