Not open for further replies.

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.examiner.com/x-42587-Montreal-C...yal-of-Muhammad

My opinion these Muslim extremists will never learn because they're ignorant and they're interpretation on the Muslim religion is about fear and killing people. This is one of the reasons I hate religion and turned atheist! I hate extremists of all religions. Theo van Gogh is a victim of a vicious death by a Muslim extremist I'm very proud of Theo van Gogh for exploiting Muslims he didn't deserve to die. I hope Trey Parker & Matt Stone become victims due to ignorant extremists.

Kramzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
TrapperKeeperX said:

My opinion these Muslim extremists will never learn because they're ignorant and they're interpretation on the Muslim religion is about fear and killing people. This is one of the reasons I hate religion and turned atheist! I hate extremists of all religions. Theo van Gogh is a victim of a vicious death by a Muslim extremist I'm very proud of Theo van Gogh for exploiting Muslims he didn't deserve to die. I hope Trey Parker & Matt Stone become victims due to ignorant extremists.

yay.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Those extremists are overreacting. This is just a fucking cartoon, for fucks sake. If they don't like it then don't fucking watch it.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Extremists almost have no life (no offence intended...Pleas don't kill me Taliban/Al Queda ;_;). They dedicate themselves to *cough*please*cough* their err..."god" by committing mass murders and destruction. I used to be Christian but i really couldn't see a point of worshipping a being that has no evidence whatsoever, proving it's existance, I, too, have turned Athiest a looong time ago.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if the extremist ever watched the episode >_>
Its actually quite humorous how they go out of the way to not show Muhammad.

Its even funnier how they go on about how other religions don't matter when it comes to a bunch of pissed off terrorists. Extremists isn't the word you use when they're trying to use fear to get what they want. Thats the very definition of terrorism.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Even terrorists watch South Park?

(This isn't the first time they put Muhammad in one of their shows is it?)

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Sora1234 said:

No...
But I believe they're doing a "tribute" episode(s) to commemorate a milestone, because 200 has alot of things from old episodes.

You can watch the episode here

But it'll be taken down right before the 2nd part airs. They don't censor the episode online so if a mod deletes/edits this post, then oh well.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Sora1234 said:

They had an episode where "Family Guy" was about to show Muhammad only to be shown as a big "censored" black bar.
If anyone touches Matt Stone or Tray Parker I'm gonna become an extremist against extreme muslim groups (I got basic military training
rofl2.gif
).

200 was a great episode.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrapperKeeperX said:

Exploiting muslims? what do you mean by that, also majority of people are NOT extremists. Some people try and use religion for their own selfish reasons and persuade others to do the same thing. Also there was no reason for america or england to go into afghanistan or iraq. You guys brought this onto your selves. Not saying I support terrorists, and I love south park but I do believe those terrorists are overreacting way too much. Death threats? seriously? calm down and get on with your lives, you don't have to watch south park.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sora1234 said:
It isn't. Not only did they kind of show him last year (censoring it with a big black box so he wouldn't literally be shown), they also showed him ages ago in one of the earlier episodes. This was before the Danish cartoon stuff, so no one really cared about it.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Those terrorists are retarded.
As is their belief that their god (I shall never write that word capitalized) wants them to kill people.
As is South Park.

So I don't really care.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lawl, dumb fucking cave dwelling dirty peckers can go suck on a fat one, their idle threats mean nothing. Do you think that guys like Trey Parker and Matt Stone really give a flying fuck about some meaningless threats by a bunch of dirty old men who believe that killing themselves is part of a religion and that their prophet should never be revealed even though there are pictures of him in many religious institutions, not just the Muslim faith. I guess they are gonna blow up Wikipedia too cause they have pictures of him as well...oh wait you can't blow up teh internetz!

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Al Queda are a bunch of dumbasses that really need to be shot, they whine too much, South Park is just a cartoon and I think there was some poking fun of Christians in the series so its fair. They are overreacting.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
whats a muslim ? is that a sort of cupcake ?
seriously though -_-
they only put themselves in great danger.....and their land.....
i swear 2 god that a fallout effect is going to take place at that part if they continue to be that STUPID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...