Soul Eater

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
2,300
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Charlotte's maze
XP
525
Country
United Kingdom
there might have already been a topic, but i'm not into necro...bumping
currently watching it, it's seriously awesome. wondering how many other people have watched/are watching it?
also:- lols-worthy fan-subbing
lol.jpg

lololol.jpg

lolol.jpg

lololololol.jpg
 

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
1,298
Trophies
0
Age
28
XP
429
Country
Netherlands
You made a topic! I read the manga now and it turns a whole different direction after the battle for BREW!
These are the differences I found (till chapter 41)
Maka finds out about the snake in Marie, but doesn't know what to do.
BJ found it trough his ability and removes it.
Chrona leafs Death City with Medusa.
BJ is killed, with Stein framed. And Stein fled with Marie to find the real killer.

This tread will die soon though!
 

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
2,300
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Charlotte's maze
XP
525
Country
United Kingdom
kwartel said:
You made a topic! I read the manga now and it turns a whole different direction after the battle for BREW!
These are the differences I found (till chapter 41)
Maka finds out about the snake in Marie, but doesn't know what to do.
BJ found it trough his ability and removes it.
Chrona leafs Death City with Medusa.
BJ is killed, with Stein framed. And Stein fled with Marie to find the real killer.

This tread will die soon though!
NO~!!!
Yeah, someone was just saying how different the manga is from the anime
tongue.gif

still, it was seriously epic.
 

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
996
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Anywhere you think of me.
Website
Visit site
XP
198
Country
Chad
Awesome anime, i watched it last year. (brings back memories
biggrin.gif
)
You should try reading the manga cause it's wayyy better than the anime and cause it's not finished yet. just know that from episode 42-51 the ending is not the real ending of this story. BLACK STAR IS SUGOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Twiffles

танковые победы
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
1,926
Trophies
1
XP
1,015
Country
Gambia, The
shlong said:
sinharvest24 said:
BLACK STAR IS SUGOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This.
j7vw9u.jpg
I dropped Soul Eater after episode 32 because it started dragging the story. The day I finish watching it is the day they condense all those lame fillers.

QUOTE(prowler_ @ Oct 17 2010, 12:04 PM)
I would watch it but finding licensed animu (at a decent quality) means me searching more sites than my usual ones.
Dual-Audio MKVs and Single-Audio JPN MP4 subs, DDL for both, all in 6 mouse clicks. Expand that list of "usual sites".
 

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
2,300
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Charlotte's maze
XP
525
Country
United Kingdom
Overlord Nadrian said:
Soul Eater was sweet.

Bakemonogatari is better though, and nothing can ever beat that. Watch it and you'll stop watching animu.
biggrin.gif
Yeah, but i want them
to show us the previous summer when he was bitten
. Although my favourite ending is still that of Code Geass R2
sad.gif
 

mangaTom

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
335
Trophies
0
Location
Your Nearest Bathroom
XP
941
Country
Philippines
shlong said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Soul Eater was sweet.

Bakemonogatari is better though, and nothing can ever beat that. Watch it and you'll stop watching animu.
biggrin.gif
Yeah, but i want them
to show us the previous summer when he was bitten
. Although my favourite ending is still that of Code Geass R2
sad.gif
Yeah r2's ending was sad but it was one of the most convincing and the best ending in anime I ever saw.I like the way how the creator let the audience think/conclude as to what the ending is.As for soul eater,i stopped reading at chapter 41.Gotta read it back.
 

Clydefrosch

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
5,936
Trophies
2
XP
4,327
Country
Germany
I enjoyed the fights in AMV's (specially the Stein and Black Star ones), but I didnt like how it ended completely different from the actual manga... also, super ultra victory punch of courage was kinda lame
 

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
996
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Anywhere you think of me.
Website
Visit site
XP
198
Country
Chad
Clydefrosch said:
I enjoyed the fights in AMV's (specially the Stein and Black Star ones), but I didnt like how it ended completely different from the actual manga... also, super ultra victory punch of courage was kinda lame

Yup, The reason the story changed from the manga's (from about 40 going up) was only because they got a 51 episode contract. They only had 51 episodes and since the manga isn't complete yet they had to change the story in the anime in order to get an ending. Sucks though, would have been a great on-going anime rite about now.
biggrin.gif


you should try reading the manga, it's still on-going and it's going pretty good
smile.gif


BLACK STAR WILL SURPASS GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUGOIIIIIIII
 

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
2,300
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Charlotte's maze
XP
525
Country
United Kingdom
Clydefrosch said:
I enjoyed the fights in AMV's (specially the Stein and Black Star ones), but I didnt like how it ended completely different from the actual manga...
also, super ultra victory punch of courage was kinda lame
Yeah, that was kind sucky...v_v
 

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
2,300
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Charlotte's maze
XP
525
Country
United Kingdom
Multiskin said:
i'm most shoked with the fansub comments than the image.....
am i the only one who sees a gamecube instead of the .... hmmm.. i've forgot the name...
SPARTAA~
BREW
Also, how did this not get permission to continue, yet naruto did/has....
hate2.gif
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    x65943 @ x65943: :tpi: