jerome27

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony's CEO has forwarded a remarkable new rationale for his company's recent catastrophic network security failures. Howard Stringer warned last week that the April hacker thefts of millions of his customers' personal records are a prelude to global digital horrors. "It's not a brave new world," he told the media. "It's a bad new world."

Preaching Armageddon as a PR response to a corporation's own faulty technology and service is an unlikely tactic, especially when continuing attacks this very week show that Sony has clearly not eliminated its vulnerabilities. It's not our mess, Stringer seems to be implying with his dramatic blame shifting. It's the world's mess... (Continued)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jonathan-lit...d_b_865768.html

You hear that hackers? Sony's says you're evil. In fact the whole world is evil. The end is nigh! Repent! Rapture is coming!!

But hey, at least Stringer is reading the right books.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
What a load of crap. "It's not our mess" - seriously???!!! Well if you had put a decent amount of security on your stuff and not claimed things to be 'unhackable' then maybe it WOULDN'T be your fault. But you did.

First you go and get hacked 1 million times over and then you shift the blame over to someone else. Sorry Sony, no sympathy.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Great, first they start all the ego and later they blame us for all the problems, go suck some shiz Sony.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Oh so you are telling me that I'm wrong because of your horrible security? You blame those affected? You blame those who don't even own a PS3?

Sony I don't think you should make anymore excuses. Fix yourself up or don't make a console.

No offense to fanboys or whoever who finds this crazy but this is what I want to remark.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hate this dick. Honestly I do. He's one of the reasons why I hate Sony. He never admits to anything or apologizes for anything. Hell Kaz Hirai and everybody else apologized, but I didn't see anything from this guy.

He should step down and die under a rock. Nobody would care or miss him. His ego is too big, and as long as it is, his company is going to keep suffering.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pfft, Sony just admit that you're attracting hackers through your provocative LACK of security, like a scantily clothed lady who leaves herself exposed and vulnerable for a profit.

Eckin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ahaha oh wow so they keep their information outside by the dumpsters and it's not their fault if someone takes it? Because they kept a sign saying "Please don't steal"?

D

Deleted User

Sorry, I lol'd at the thread title. I thought it was epic.

But no seriously. What a dick

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...this man is an out and out MORON. Sony, punt him, or the hackers will only redouble their efforts...

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nollog said:
LoL, this is pure Sony.
I love how arrogant they can be in the face of so much poop.
Agreed. And I LOLED at the title of the thread. Looks like the world is truly coming to an end. Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Volcanoes, Radioactive explosions, and now a multi-billionaire company being attacked by hackers. What's next? A UFO is going to come and abduct us? A meteor falling on us may be likely. LoL, anyway, it's funny to see that when they can't fix their problems, they start pointing fingers on people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay