Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

PS4 has been met with an amazing amount of enthusiasm and excitement from both gamers and developers alike since its launch back in November, and the 6 million gamers who have already bought PS4 have really embraced this next-generation gaming experience. We’ve got more than 100 games scheduled to launch on PS4 this year alone, including Watch_Dogs, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny, and The Order: 1886

That amazing lineup is made possible by the development community, who have been hard at work with our hardware, already pushing it to do things that we never expected. Recently we reached a significant milestone with more than 1,000 developers licensed globally to self-publish on our platforms, 200 of those licensed in North America since PS4 was unveiled in February 2013.

1000 different developers is a hell of a lot for a couple systems and a handheld and is definitely a spectacular feat for Sony. Can't wait to see what they all have in store in the future.

:arrow:Sauce

Lestworth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is only good news for Sony. Maybe just maybe some decent games will spill over to the handheld .... maybe.

A good comparison would be to show how many different developers Xbone has. (cuz you know, console wars blah blah blah)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...