Sony Flash Sale

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently we're also getting a sale before TGS, or something along those lines, so don't spend all of your dollarydoos just yet.

You may now resume your Flash-dance.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone recommend Persona 4 Arena or Street Fighter X Tekken on Vita ?

I think The Ultimax Arena is going to be much better, as it is going to have more characters and all of their shadow forms, more features, like an RPGish mode where you can level up your characters, as well as having the original story being available as DLC, so you could wait for that. P4A was $15 before the flash sale anyways, so even if you do miss out on this, you won't be losing out on very much.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not a very good sale IMO.
Some of the games i got in other psn sales(for less money), with ps+, buying the game used or just not interested in them

Just with PS+ i got Metro Last Light, Bioshock Infinite, DMC Devil May Cry, Xcom Enemy Unknown and Street Fighter X Tekken Vita.
bought P4A for $7.50, God Of War Collection for $10 new, DarkSiders 2 for $6 Bioshock 2 for $8

So what thats 9 out of 19 different games

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nice flash sale, I bought God of War Collection and Sly Cooper Trilogy for my Vita, hard to pass. I could download the 3+ gb of GoW, but that current, stupid hack or whatever DDoS of the PSN prevent me to get the latter.. Damn kids.. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative