Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonye3presser530.jpg
'Tis officially the E3 season. Sony today announced plans to hold its E3 press conference on Monday, June 6, at 5PM (PT) in the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena. The "save the date" note (pictured) doesn't mention if a live stream will be available online for the event nor does it reveal any further details.

The event would be the perfect time for an NGP (real) naming ceremony and pricing announcement. Perhaps a PS3 price cut, too? Who knows? Maybe Sony's going to go all out and finally end the Home "open beta," humanely.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source (Joystiq)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More NGP info is always nice. I liked what I saw when it was first announced but the finer points are still a mystery. Getting some solid points on the system will really bring my hype up even more, particularly titles and pricing.

If there's a PS3 price cut that'd just be even better. Considering it's still at least $100 more than the competition (lowest priced Xbox 360's going at $200 and Wii's going at $200 as well), bringing it to a closer range would definitely be a great plus.

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if there is another price cut i will seriously being thinking in investing in a ps3. plus id like to know more about the NGP thats about it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F