Ubisoft Forward locks in air date for June 12th, the first day of E3 2021

ee54c24a8b2ed957ca61b7fc32a0f71e4a566e7d.jpeg

Ubisoft will be joining Microsoft and Nintendo just as they always have, this summer, as they've announced that they will be having an E3 press conference. Ubisoft Forward will be a digital showcase, and one of the first events of E3 2021, taking place on June 12th. Last year's Ubisoft Forward was mostly sparse in terms of reveals, as it took place in July, and kept its focus mostly to the then-upcoming Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Watch_Dogs Legion. As to what this showcase holds in store, we know that Ubisoft is still working on the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time remake, Skull and Bones, and Far Cry 6, among others, each of which have been delayed--multiple times in the case of Skull and Bones.

:arrow: Source

Reactions: Mama Looigi

zupi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Beyond Good and Evil 2 dead yet?
Has been for a long time, whatever they showed last time was not rly bgae 2 just a brand cash in

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's Ubisoft, why bother
They're going to show a bunch of trailers of open world shooting games nobody wants but buys not to be left behind, running on unreal engine 12 and when the actual thing comes out it will be a CD-i game
Probably something sporty too

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName:
    in the butt
    Gift
  • Gift
    Reach around
    Gift
    EDOSTORY Adjustable Dumbbell Set, 44LB/66LB/88LB Free Weights Dumbbells ,4 in 1 Set Barbell, Dumbbell, Kettlebell and Push-ups, Non-slip Handles, Push up, Fitness Home Gym for Men Women https://a.co/d/bE2hsOR Neat might order
    Gift
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    certainly looks interesting
    Gift
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    only 22lbs total tho - how much can you really exercise with that?
    Gift
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    I'm a pretty weak guy and even I use 50lb on each side for dumbbell bench and 30lb for each arm with dumbbell curl
    Gift
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    imo without at least a 30lbs dumbbell you won't get a lot of use out of em - and these max out at like 10lbs for each arm
    Gift
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    oh I see you actually get to pick which set you want - so you could buy the 88 lb one
    Gift
    Didn't notice in the title it says 44LB/66LB/88LB
    Gift
    I really want to start lifting again
    Gift
    Gym memberships here are like $40 a month so in like years worth of time I'd have enough just to buy a nice in home set
    Gift
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    that's true, gyms are expensive.
    Gift
    I'd rather just have my own equipment instead of not knowing whose sweaty balls were on it
    Gift
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    kenny I'm very concerned now that you may not be working out properly
    Gift
    My life isn't proper
    Gift
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    first of all, there should be exactly zero reasons to place your sweaty balls on any of the equipment - generally you are supposed to wear clothing at the gym
    Gift
    You aren't going to the right gym if you need to wear clothes
    Gift
    Ball sweat drops down like normal sweat if your balls are always dry I'd recommend a doctor
    Gift
    We're talking about exercise balls of course
    Gift
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    what to do if I am a doctor
    Gift
    Re-read WebMD articles
    Gift
    I got myself a cheapo steering wheel cover here's to hoping the sun doesn't burn my finger tips over hot steering wheels
    Gift
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    I have never experienced that
    Gift
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    just where do you live mate
    Gift
    x65943 @ x65943: just where do you live mate