Hacking Sonic Gems Collection - No good for Dios Mios?

UltraTintin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Recently I finally got my usb loader working with GC games.
Sonic Gems Collection thought seems to have issues. When I tryto run Sonic CD it basically shut the wii down. (The light was still on but the TV stopped showing as if the console is running) I read in some 2012 posts that dios mios doesn't work that well with usb loader for some games because they require a real disc... Is that still so?
I setup my HDD for Wii exactly because my Wii's disc reader sucks, is slow, freezy, and just won't run a lot of GC or Wii games properly anymore. Do I have to deal with it or is there a solution for no-disc load of Sonic CD and other specific games?

Thanks

UltraTintin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm using the PAL version too. Everything works, except Sonic R or CD.

By the way since I made a topic... I bought a 1019 blocks (official) memory card and for some reason Sonic Adventure DX needed me to switch slots in order to recognize the thing. Did I miss a step before using the memory card?

UltraTintin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I see. Thanks!

It's a gigantic bummer even with the PAL Gems Collection I have the terrible US version soundtrack on Sonic CD... =/ Oh well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.