Hacking Sonic Gems Collection - No good for Dios Mios?

UltraTintin

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jun 27, 2014
Messages
30
Reaction score
4
Trophies
0
Age
33
XP
211
Country
Brazil
Recently I finally got my usb loader working with GC games.
Sonic Gems Collection thought seems to have issues. When I tryto run Sonic CD it basically shut the wii down. (The light was still on but the TV stopped showing as if the console is running) I read in some 2012 posts that dios mios doesn't work that well with usb loader for some games because they require a real disc... Is that still so?
I setup my HDD for Wii exactly because my Wii's disc reader sucks, is slow, freezy, and just won't run a lot of GC or Wii games properly anymore. Do I have to deal with it or is there a solution for no-disc load of Sonic CD and other specific games?

Thanks
 
I've played the PAL release of Sonic Gems Collection on Dios Mios Lite just fine, but I haven't tried playing Sonic CD on it.
 
I'm using the PAL version too. Everything works, except Sonic R or CD.

By the way since I made a topic... I bought a 1019 blocks (official) memory card and for some reason Sonic Adventure DX needed me to switch slots in order to recognize the thing. Did I miss a step before using the memory card?
 
I see. Thanks!

It's a gigantic bummer even with the PAL Gems Collection I have the terrible US version soundtrack on Sonic CD... =/ Oh well.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted