Homebrew Sonic Continuum 3ds demo? (Also an announcement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, how did you solve the sdk issue? Are you releasing it privately with unity or did you port it to headcannon?

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, how did you solve the sdk issue? Are you releasing it privately with unity or did you port it to headcannon?

the 3ds demo is being handled entirely by Alerdy, so he is the one to ask but he says he found something without need for sdk.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this is the first I've heard about super mario 64 HD. Where can one find it?
He never actually posted it anywhere, he just PM'd it to me since he thought it was interesting. It's nothing special, it's just a direct port with missing textures running at 5fps on n3ds.

Owenge

GbaTemp browser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He never actually posted it anywhere, he just PM'd it to me since he thought it was interesting. It's nothing special, it's just a direct port with missing textures running at 5fps on n3ds.
I looked at the video and it seemed to be running on n3ds but, the youtuber is able to boot up sonic R on o3ds and it seems to be running at 10-15 fps :unsure:

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a link where you can find our website along with other information about our FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1