Country
This could be a very good game
biggrin.gif

screenies:

sonic-chronicles-the-dark-brotherhood-interview-20080215030310994.jpg
sonic-chronicles-the-dark-brotherhood-20080215032502859_640w.jpg

sonic-chronicles-the-dark-brotherhood-interview-20080215030308978_640w.jpg

wat do u gais think?>

Maybe someone already posted this but I don't see it.

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an rpg by bioware can't possibly fail... i hope.
speaking of sonic... sega superstars tennis should be awesome too being developed by sumo digital which has some experience with the awesome virtua tennis 3 and world tour even though they just ported them somewhat.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's Bioware, so there's definitely a lot to look forward to. That said, I've still got my reservations. Reading recent articles / interviews in both Nintendo Power and on IGN, Bioware keeps insisting the Sonic franchise has a lot of strong story elements to pull from. Personally, I don't see it. I also suspect it was Sega who went to Bioware (and perhaps they approached other renowned, western developers) out of desperation, looking for a way to revitalize the franchise. They've been trying a lot of different things for a while now, and Sonic's only real success lately seems to have been in his classic platforming games on the DS.

Yeah, it could be great, and Bioware's definitely a pedigree to champion, but it could also be biting off more than they can chew. We'll see. I'm certainly anticipating its outcome.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going to be great. Bioware hasn't made a bad game yet, and they are one of my favorite developers. If anyone can make a good Sonic RPG, it's them.

Can't wait.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah Shadow underlined the point that worries me the most.
Turn Based Battle in my sonic game? sounds weird.
But atleast the game will have good production values and im quite sure at that.

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hope they manage to utilise the touchscreen good =\ one of the main features of the DS is going to waste lately.

Only if it makes the game better.
The touch screen gives devs more options to user interface. Just because it's there doesn't mean you should use it.
I rather they leave out touchscreen completely if they were to make a shoddy touch control.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night