Hacking someone please help me I don't know what to do

thesupergamer85

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so a couple of days ago I was trying to get nmm working with dml and tried to use sneek and eventually gave up but now my wii has a major problem I don't know how to fix the problem is when I try to load a gamecube game via disc backup it just does to a black screen or my wii turns off and the same happens when I try to load a gamecube game through dml on neogama could someone please help me get gamecube backup disc working again on my wii I honestly don't care about dml anymore and I also don't know how to uninstall that so that might be the problem any help would be appreciated thanks

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
install official miosv10 and bc v6 to get your gamecube loading clean.
If still want to be able to load GC backups, I suggest installing the latest DML
If you want/can use disc backups, You can install the lates wiipower/ wiigator cMIOS.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13773490/Wii/WAD%20Latest%20Cios/RVL-cMIOS-v65535%28v10%29_WiiGator_WiiPower_v0.2.wad

Please be aware that some games NEED a physical disc in your Wii drive for DML
For some games the nodisc option does'nt work.
Remember that with the latest dml options most of these options are automated.
NMM is not working for all games.

Please tell wich loader you are using, as that could also be a problem.

thesupergamer85

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you my wii can now play gamecube games via disc I have been trying to fix it myself the past two days but couldn't figure it out so once again thank you very much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)