SOMEONE IS BEATING UP HIS DOG WITH AN IRON BAR

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Only few seconds ago, all my neighbourhood began to crowd, so I got out to see why, and one of them told me that a neighbour was beating his dog with an iron bar...
When they told him to stop, the guy started to insult them.
Sadly, I can't call the police, I didn't saw the guy doing it... But I really hope the one who saw him will...
But he said he won't, that if someone was to take care of him, it won'T be the police... I think we all understand what he meant...
I'm very sad for the poor dog right now :(

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Only few seconds ago, all my neighbourhood began to crowd, so I got out to see why, and one of them told me that a neighbour was beating his dog with an iron bar...
When they told him to stop, the guy started to insult them.
Sadly, I can't call the police, I didn't saw the guy doing it... But I really hope the one who saw him will...
But he said he won't, that if someone was to take care of him, it won'T be the police... I think we all understand what he meant...
I'm very sad for the poor dog right now :(
CALL THE POLICE! You have a house phone right? Fricking call them! That's a crime! Fricking get him shot by the white in blue!

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CALL THE POLICE! You have a house phone right? Fricking call them! That's a crime! Fricking get him shot by the white in blue!
I can't,I didn'T saw him doing it, I just can't
Also, I don't have a house phone either, only cell phone

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
even if you didnt see, call the police and warn them...
they will probably want to see the dog and if they see it. they dont need more proof...

or call them when you see the dog outside, in a way that they can see the dog...
they just need to see the dog in a bad condition...

if the guy was beating the dog. this will happen again. and again..
i seen people putting animals down for less...
what is worse? dog does live but is constantly beated with an iron bar until he dies... or have a short life with no more pain...

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I can't,I didn'T saw him doing it, I just can't
Also, I don't have a house phone either, only cell phone
First, if you didn't see it doesn't mean you can't not call him. If someone shot your neighbor and you heard/ found out from someone else you should call. Same applies here fricking call them! STOP FAPPING AND DO SOMETHING GOOD IN YOUR LIFE FOR ONCE!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/xbox-series-x-2-2tb-090117688.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR...