Hacking Someone hold my hand? 3ds b9s noob lots of questions

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it wasnt until a few days ago i finally did somthing with my 3ds in 3 years. I bought it right after the cubic ninja exploit came out. I actually bought the cubic ninja game cart first befor the console. But thats all i did. It was on 8.0.1-12u for it life before 3 days ago.

So im using a 32gb sandisk microsd in a adapter in the 3ds. Is 32gb the largest supported with b9s?

Can i directly dump a cart to a .cia or install like a cia to the sd card?

Is freeshop still a thing? If so link to a current up to date tutorial?

I have 1 nds cart super mario 64 ds, is there like a exploit with that to play nds and dsi games off the sd card?

Is there a 3ds app or a link to all the up to date 3ds homebrew .3dsx files? Emulators? Is there a n64 emulator for 3ds? Virtiual console?

Is the snes vc cias a better option than a homebrew snes emulator?

Thanks to those who help.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So im using a 32gb sandisk microsd in a adapter in the 3ds. Is 32gb the largest supported with b9s?
No, you can use any size (Even 64 and 128) as long as you format it to fat32 and not exfat
Can i directly dump a cart to a .cia
Yeah theres an option in Decrypt9 to dump a cart to cia, you then just install the cia
Is freeshop still a thing? If so link to a current up to date tutorial?
Yes it is, but I cant help you much there
I have 1 nds cart super mario 64 ds, is there like a exploit with that to play nds and dsi games off the sd card?
There is, but its not perfect and bugs a lot, I recommend investing in an NDS flashcart
Is there a 3ds app or a link to all the up to date 3ds homebrew .3dsx files? Emulators? Is there a n64 emulator for 3ds? Virtiual console?
https://titledb.com/
Is the snes vc cias a better option than a homebrew snes emulator?
If you're using a n3ds, yes. But there are a couple exceptions. On an o3ds you have no choice but to use an emu

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok this next one might get a little weird but...

On the nds there was this pervy funny Japanese game called doki doki manjo shipan and was wondering if there were any games "like that" for 3ds?

PossiblyOne

Alive For Now
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

On the nds there was this pervy funny Japanese game called doki doki manjo shipan and was wondering if there were any games "like that" for 3ds?

Google "pervy funny Japanese game for 3ds"

In all seriousness, you could get a rom of the ds game and use it with TWLoader (unsure of the compatibility for that, though) or use it with a flashcart.

Last edited by PossiblyOne,
D

Deleted User

lol that's the witch spanking game with the dildo!
that's a ds game so your gona need a flashcart, idk if it works with twloader because I haven't tried it in twloader

Reactions: th3joker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night