Hacking SOMEONE HELP ME

Ewik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, heres my situation. I found an r4 for ds lite sooooo i didnt have the package or anything except the game and a micro sd card. Itried doing stuff to the micro sd, and it got all screwed up, so i went out and bought a sdhc card and ive tried forever and ever to get it working. I saw that you needed to have the newest firmware. So i tried like 50 different downloads and none of them worked :( ,and ikept getting stuck on the forever loading screen and still tried i tried a whole bunch of threads on this site, and none of them worked.

SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME

~Ewik

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first off, web address on the sticker of the R4? if so, that will be your go-to place for the firmware that the card needs. If there isn't, then I suggest looking online for a r4 card that looks like the one you have. a pic would be really helpful if you don't know the exact version of the r4 card you have.

Ewik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it looks like the original, i think, it looks like this

files.php.jpg

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
it looks like the original, i think, it looks like this

If you are correct with the R4 being an original then your problem is the sdhc microSD you are using, as your R4 will only operate on a microSD no larger than 2GB.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
As ichidansan said, look at the website printed on the sticker.

If it is indeed an original R4 then an SDHC (4GB+) card will not work, you will need something 2GB max. After you have a suitable card ready: format it, drag and drop Wood R4 1.2.5 onto it and enjoy!

Edit: Damn. ninja'd by eyes, well it least it came out with fancy links as I was hoping it would.

Reactions: 1 person

Ewik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought the sdhc card because i have tried wood r4 and a ton of other stuff and every time i booted it up it said sd/tf error. Thats why i bought a new sdhc card. But i will still try.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Would you mind taking a picture or finding an EXACT identical picture google please? Depending on the card you have it will make a big difference in the following steps.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol