SOMEONE HELP ME

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Ewik, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Ewik
    OP

Ewik Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2012
    United States
    ok, heres my situation. I found an r4 for ds lite sooooo i didnt have the package or anything except the game and a micro sd card. Itried doing stuff to the micro sd, and it got all screwed up, so i went out and bought a sdhc card and ive tried forever and ever to get it working. I saw that you needed to have the newest firmware. So i tried like 50 different downloads and none of them worked :( ,and ikept getting stuck on the forever loading screen and still tried i tried a whole bunch of threads on this site, and none of them worked.

SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME

~Ewik

2. ichidansan

ichidansan GBAtemp Regular

Feb 10, 2010
    United States
    first off, web address on the sticker of the R4? if so, that will be your go-to place for the firmware that the card needs. If there isn't, then I suggest looking online for a r4 card that looks like the one you have. a pic would be really helpful if you don't know the exact version of the r4 card you have.

3. Ewik
    OP

Ewik Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2012
    United States
    it looks like the original, i think, it looks like this

[​IMG]

4. ichidansan

ichidansan GBAtemp Regular

Feb 10, 2010
    United States
    sorry but that picture isn't able to be viewed.
    does/is the cart's sticker silver/ say R4 Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS)?

5. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

Dec 4, 2009
    If you are correct with the R4 being an original then your problem is the sdhc microSD you are using, as your R4 will only operate on a microSD no larger than 2GB.

6. Wizerzak

Wizerzak Because I'm a potato!

May 30, 2010
    United Kingdom
    As ichidansan said, look at the website printed on the sticker.

If it is indeed an original R4 then an SDHC (4GB+) card will not work, you will need something 2GB max. After you have a suitable card ready: format it, drag and drop Wood R4 1.2.5 onto it and enjoy!

Edit: Damn. ninja'd by eyes, well it least it came out with fancy links as I was hoping it would.

1 person likes this.
  7. Ewik
    OP

Ewik Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2012
    United States
    i bought the sdhc card because i have tried wood r4 and a ton of other stuff and every time i booted it up it said sd/tf error. Thats why i bought a new sdhc card. But i will still try.

8. Wizerzak

Wizerzak Because I'm a potato!

May 30, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Would you mind taking a picture or finding an EXACT identical picture google please? Depending on the card you have it will make a big difference in the following steps.

Thanks.