Not Quite There Yet
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
first i would like to know if i can update my wii ios 249 rev 10 to rev 14 without installing any other iosses like 222, 223 or others i dont know about.
unsure.gif

second, whats bootmii and how/why do i use it (as ios or boot2... how does it work...)
unsure.gif

i need bootmii becausemy wii occasionlally gives the damaged data thingy.(black screen, white letters, heart skips a beat(

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
see the modify any wii thread in the sticky section here. There you will find everything you need to know.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Kajdan said:
first i would like to know if i can update my wii ios 249 rev 10 to rev 14 without installing any other iosses like 222, 223 or others i dont know about.
unsure.gif

second, whats bootmii and how/why do i use it (as ios or boot2... how does it work...)
unsure.gif

i need bootmii becausemy wii occasionlally gives the damaged data thingy.(black screen, white letters, heart skips a beat(

i installed rev 14 without doing anything else, it works just fine.
you need bannerbomb to install bootmii or the other exploits.
its like preloader, it can recover a semi brick.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kajdan said:
unsure.gif

unsure.gif

first: of course you could. rev 10 will just be overwritten by rev 14. 222, 223 cios are not related to installing to 249 but are also backup loading cios like 249. read here for more info: http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/cios/waninkoko

second: bootmii is an anti-brick protection for your wii. it doesn't prevent you from bricking your wii but it will help you recover your wii from a brick. read here for more info: http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/how-to-use/bootmii

you did not specify clearly what "damaged data thingy" or how did the "black screen, white letters" occurred so nobody had give you specifics on what to do. better read first like the other had said. check on this for all info that you need: http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/home
smile.gif

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
the black screen white letters occurs occasionally when going into the system menu btw

thank you very much, i will go make a NAND backup and then overwrite IOS 249 thank you very much
smile.gif

quick last question, what IOS do i use to re-install the ios 249? last thing (hopefully)

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kajdan said:
the black screen white letters occurs occasionally when going into the system menu btw

thank you very much, i will go make a NAND backup and then overwrite IOS 249 thank you very much
smile.gif

quick last question, what IOS do i use to re-install the ios 249? last thing (hopefully)
you are welcome. it really doesn't matter as long as you use a trucha patched ios. for me i always use a patched ios36.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: