Hacking Some questions I would like experienced 3DS flashcard users to answer if possible

Guiaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I am still not an owner of a Nintendo 3DS, but I expect to be one as fast as possible, still, before buying I would like to ask some questions that I have currently read something about it but still didn't found the answer.
Anything you can reply will be very good already, but please say it with certain.

1) What is the currently best 3DS Flashcard for NDS games?

2) Can I use and flashcard and play online?

3) Is there any risks of using a flashcard? lets say getting my 3DS banned whatsoever?

4) Can I transfer pokemon save/pokemons from other generation pokemons to a newer generation when playing with an flashcard?

5) What are my limitations when playing with a flashcard (things I have to avoid)? (Like don't update my 3DS because newer versions have problems)

6) Can I play WiFi games with my friends that have NDS with my 3DS using an flashcard?

7) Same question as 6 but 3DS with 3DS?

8) Is there any knwoledge on extra hardware devices that are able to access 3DS functions? (Like 3DS bot hardware, 3DS memory viewer/editor -- JUST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES)

--Recomendations--
9) Could someone recommend me an trusted website that ships flashcards to brazil with low shipping?

10) Could someone recommend me an trusted website that ships 3DS Games to brazil, with low cost and low shipping? (I already know estarland an play-asia [Also about Ebay but ok])

11) Could someone recommend great websites that would have good information about gaming on 3DS online, like events, people to talk to for playing games in party, whatever

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
1. DSTWO
2. Yes you can use the NDS flashcards and play online with them.
3. No, With NDS flashcards u can't be banned.
4. Nope, on a 3DS no but i think its possible on a DSLite with a GBA Flashcard or with a legit Pokemon GBA game.
5. The only thing is not to update the 3DS, first update the card and then the 3DS.
6. Yup, with DSTWO yes.
7. Yup, download play works fine.
8. NDS-Card, ZhuZhuChina
9. Try Shopto.net
10. http://www.friendcodes.com/

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
11) AnimalCrossingCommunity.com is great for... Animal Crossing, each community generally has a fansite associated with it, just need to Google a bit.

Guiaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
GamerzHell9137, you are a god for recommending shopto, never heard of it and its awesomely incredible!
not only for that but thank you A LOT! for answering everything else really!

BTW, zhuzhuchina seen pretty much weird to me, is it trustworthy? have you bought there? what about nds-card?

Saturosias thank you also! good recomendation!

Guiaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
GamerzHell9137, you said I can play online with NDS flashcards, but can I use the nintendo wifi? like to trade pokemons over NDS roms using the DSTWO? I mean there is no difference at all from the flashcard to the original card of the games?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
GamerzHell9137, you said I can play online with NDS flashcards, but can I use the nintendo wifi? like to trade pokemons over NDS roms using the DSTWO? I mean there is no difference at all from the flashcard to the original card of the games?
Correct, people with flash carts play and trade with people on legit carts all the time now.

Just note that if you give your 3DS an internet connection in general (not just turning it on in games and turning it back off), it will try to update every so often, which tends to block flash carts.

Guiaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, so you are basicaly saying me that flash carts, even the ones who support homebrew (which can use cheat), are enable to play online in nintendo wifi, like I cheat, get pokemons cheating and then trade them online??? There is also one question that still not answered if someone knows the answer:
8) Is there any knwoledge on extra hardware devices that are able to access 3DS functions? (Like 3DS bot hardware, 3DS memory viewer/editor -- JUST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES)

and:
If possible another Original cards website seller, but one that have great prices and have NTSC U if possible :P

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States

Guiaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Rydian, since you are a experienced user of flashcards, the best one for you is the DSTWO?
also, about the question I mean't game cards no flashcards, but thanks!
so rephrasing the question: Can you recommend a great website that sells 3DS games NTSC U with low costs (including the shipping itself)

Oh I would like to ask another question also:
Is there any topic or website that compares the current 3DS Flashcards (The ones that play NDS)? I really would like to know the difference between them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's one bad nightmare