Gaming Some one is trying to ruin Call of Duty MwM wifi with cheats

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't care and use some interpunctuation please. My suggestion, report the cheats and preferably how they are done to the big N. Rant / flame below in the spoiler tag
wink.gif
Thank you Caleb,

Currently I am not playing CoD, nor do I really care for fps on the DS (I am at heart a PC gamer when it comes to that particular game type, although UT3 on the PS3 also plays quite properly). Regardless however I was unaware it was possible for cheats to be run in Wifi without the big N banning/kicking accounts found to be cheating rather quickly.

Also I had a great time fixing your message to be properly readable. Also my day was greatly improved by making this flame reply. Thus, I thank you for letting me know about this alledged cheater who you are loosing to.

Yours,
Scorpei

QUOTE said:
If you know who [x]vietkid is, he is trying to ruin call of duty mwm (wifi) with cheat codes. His cheats achieve a speed mod thus giving him or her an unfair advantage over others. So if you know anyone who has a speed mod and jump (mod), please post online your experiences with them and try to ruin thier name and what ever clan they are in as we fair playing gamers are an angry bunch apparently. Then I too will seem less of a bad gamer by loosing to them.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
You are acting like this is a new idea. People have been cheating online forever. Do as Scorpei said and report it to Nintendo.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i blame this guy name baka_kyuubi!

vietkid = waffle1995

he got his code from baka_kyuubi and baka_kyuubi got a couple of the codes from me (antistab/1hitkill)
damn ... my bad for trusting a friend that work closely with us
frown.gif

sorry folks and no more private codes!

this is the little drama from the cheat forum

EDIT: of course my codes were no big deal.. because he could also make them! even he might not leak my version of code but i still feel that i should be responsible in some manner...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??