OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
ok i just got this to work so i am still trying things out... first of all the wii 64 emulator thats on the home page runs like crap and only plays one of my roms. what am i doing wrong with it? second are there hombrew channel beta 7 versons of smsplus or gnuboy? any help would be awsome

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
well first of all if you read the descriptions you will know that wii64 is super beta

and now UTFSB

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you not doing anything wrong mate its only a beta of the n64 emu give it time as for others look in the stick at top for them mate

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Casket of doom, you can edit your posts if you click on the edit button. Use a search button if you want to find some answers and also check the download links thread that is stickied.

casket of doom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
Casket of doom, you can edit your posts if you click on the edit button. Use a search button if you want to find some answers and also check the download links thread that is stickied.

thanks for the advice. i dont see any thing i dont already have in the download links sticky tho. i found an sms but it just the dol file i have that but i need the icon and description xml.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol