Hacking Some games dont work on my acekard 2! Please help!

XxRockstarxX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello
I have around 20 games on my Acekard 2 and all of them work great except 2: Rockband 3 and Lego Rockband! I click load and they say loading and then get the message "System Files is Missing!". So I reinstalled AKAIO.1.8.7 from the official site and now when I try to load RB3, it just freezes on the loading screen everytime. Any help?! Ill post a pic of what my sd card contents look like:

XxRockstarxX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can use crossover or parallels if its a windows program. If you can help me get this working thatd be awesome!
biggrin.gif

XxRockstarxX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Masked Ranger said:
Try deleting your rockband 3 save. It shouldn't be 524k.

Still doesnt work ;(

Any suggestions? Im pretty sure I am using the best firmware, but should I maybe install a different one? (if so which one)
Thanks

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have a clean dump of the games? Have you formatted your card with the Panasonic Formatter? Note: I believe that there is no Mac version.

XxRockstarxX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Masked Ranger said:
Do you have a clean dump of the games? Have you formatted your card with the Panasonic Formatter? Note: I believe that there is no Mac version.

All of my other games work fine except 2 of the rockbands (RB 3 and RB Lego) Also why would formatting the card with a different program make it work?(JW)
Thanks

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
The difference is in the way the program formats the card vs how the OS formats the card.

You didn't answer the question about if you have a clean dump or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo