Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deufeufeu said:
Patch is looking good deufeufeu. Thanks for your efforts.

One small issue I've come across:

When you view the equipment menu and go to equip a piece of armor, the last "e" in defense is overwriting the numerical defense value. So if it was "Defense 5", the "e" and the "5" would be in the same spot. Attack looks fine, so I'm guessing 6 characters is the limit for that sub-menu. Sorry if that description isn't very clear. I have no way to do a screen shot right now.

Thanks again.
grog.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
another update, more skills. I haven't done full jobs, but somas spells are done, darks skills, kanbu skills, ect... So if you play one of this job you might want to try it.

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
deufeufeu, i don't have the time to write an hymne on you but,

Hems, Thanks thanks WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOOW you are the wowowowoowoman i ever seen

The game is out since 1 week and its fully playable wowowow i follow all your project (i don't forgot you geunt!) And all i can say is you are wooot lol

Thanks you for all the job you'v done!
wub.gif

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks deufeufeu for the translation patch, although I must admit that I've not used it as I'm really hoping for a full English localization of this title.

I HAVE been using what you packaged up for JUS along with the rest of the group, and also thank you for that, although I'm still on a patch that didn't translate the main menu and some of the others things and find it confusing as all hell. (Truth to tell it's not really my kind of game either, so I don't feel like expending the effort on looking up more for it...
biggrin.gif
)

Flam9

Trophies
Website
flamnews.info
XP
Country
Canada
I started playing this game and have a couple things to say:
1- XMFD @ the startup screen. Nice addition
smile.gif

2- This game is awesome and I really appreciate this small translation patch you made.

Once again great work and I always enjoy your hacks.

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do I need to patch with all three or just the most updated?

Edit: I try to patch and it says original rom has wrong size and it turns the rom into a 0mb file, what the heck???

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gblock247 said:
So do I need to patch with all three or just the most updated?

Edit: I try to patch and it says original rom has wrong size and it turns the rom into a 0mb file, what the heck???
You only need to use the most recent patch.

The "orginal" rom has to be clean, untouched, untrimmed, unpatched, etc. The original 132 MB clean rom.

If you have a clean rom and you're getting that error, it means you are specifying the wrong file for the "original".

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zorniki said:
Thanks a lot! You guys are truly dedicated to the media!
grog.gif

One question though form a n00b:
When I patch the ROM and do a save with that version, will I be able to load the sav file, if I update to a newer dps file? (I suppose yes...)

Cheers
zorniki
Yeah, the save file should be fine between patch versions. It has been so far. I would imagine it would stay that way unless deufeufeu decides to do something crazy.

And btw, I dig your avatar, but it's a bit too big for the forum. You have to get it down under 25KB. Maybe someone can help you here:
Get Your ava re-sized to fit the rules

Edit: Nevermind, I don't think the limit applies if you're hosting it somewhere else.
unsure.gif

Demi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The official blog for this game said this game is coming to America in about six months, if that wasn't posted already.

Pauloc7s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
OMG!!! I started to play this game yesterday (at night...). Today i felt sick, so, i don't went to the class. (sorry about the english critical errors...) I started to search for a soma bringer translation patch. soooo cool... deufeufeu... thank you... before found your patch, i was only shoting at the darkness... THANKS A MILLION(one more time, sorry about the errors... so much time without speak in english.

bye o//

jax32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i just discovered your patch and quickly applied it.

BUT it doesnt seem to work on my supercard sd. I tried with different options, then formated the card and nothing. any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9