epik21

Trophies
XP
Country
lstobias said:
i have a question... is the whole game translated or just a part of it
biggrin.gif
please let me know:D

DarthNemesis is working on translating the entire game. As of now it looks like abt 60% is done. Anyone skilled in English-Japanese can contribute, so why don't you try to work this together?
I hope my Japanese was half as good as Darth's

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unfotunately, the 60 percent represents the percentage of strings that have been translated. THere are still that 40% of strings. The rest of the 40 probably have long strings which will take longer to translate.

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Translated a few more Act 3 dialogues and edited Act 2. I added a new version of SomaTrans to the OP with some tweaks to the interface and file stats.
Also, Ravan has been changed to Laban. I swear, you need to be a biblical scholar to translate a Japanese RPG.

chrisruls00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the awsome translation! It introduced me to one of the DS best RPGs that I didn't even know about! If I knew how to translate I would so dedicate some time to help, unfortunately I don't. Still I wish you best of luck and you have my full support!!!

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hm, i actually just started looking into this game because of this translation project, it seems like a pretty good game, but idk if i should play it now with it partially translated or wait till its done/really close to being done

chrisruls00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although only up through Act 2 is translated, there is a log in the game witch tells you what to do for both the story and side-quests, and it's completely translated. The menus and items and abilitys are translated as well so you will miss the storyline after Act 2. However the game has multiple difficulties and playing through each class is fun so I'll have plenty of chances to go though again.

timehawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless you happen to belong to the certain religion that is being referenced to in the game....
But seriously, good job on figuring out all those names xD.

P33KAJ3W

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Part way thru act two and I am all ready leveled to 24 (Love fighting in this game - I keep grinding for the heck of it) This translation is a godsend - Thank you again Darth!

(Edit: Updated 6.19 woot!)

chank1970

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to send you this message to thank you for your efforts in translating "Soma Bringer". I've thoroughly enjoyed playing it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1