TechAndrew

Untitled
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,
As it is required to downgrade to 9.2.0-20 firmware first, when you're in the journey of installing a9LH, I have done so as well. However, I have encountered an error halfway during the downgrade.

At the top of Plailect's guide, it says that if that happens, then you have no choice but to update to 11.0.0 firmware (a.k.a. RIP your chances of having a9LH on the 3DS).

However, there’s a simpler and better solution I have found that works.
You should use this solution if you get a Nintendo Error Screen halfway, not PlaiSysUpdater locking up; if it does get locked up, simply downgrade again, as exploits will still work fine in this case.

The solution I have found to work better is to update the 3DS, using a Game Card, or a ROM on a Sky3DS, to a firmware higher than 9.2.0 and lower than 11.0.0, which can be confirmed on the following website; http://3dsdb.com

I, myself, have confirmed that this solution works to the 9.2.0 partial downgrade problem, and therefore, I strongly advise that you do the above mentioned instructions to solve the 9.2.0 partial downgrade problem.

Sincerely,
TechAndrew

Last edited by TechAndrew,

zezzo

The "Black Ace"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
As it is required to downgrade to 9.2.0-20 firmware first, when you're in the journey of installing a9LH, I have done so as well. However, I have encountered an error halfway during the downgrade.

At the top of Plailect's guide, it says that if that happens, then you have no choice but to update to 11.0.0 firmware (a.k.a. RIP your chances of having a9LH on the 3DS).

However, there’s a simpler and better solution I have found that works.
The solution I have found to work better is to update the 3DS, using a Game Card, or a ROM on a Sky3DS, to a firmware higher than 9.2.0 and lower than 11.0.0, which can be confirmed on the following website; http://3dsdb.com

I, myself, have confirmed that this solution works to the 9.2.0 partial downgrade problem, and therefore, I strongly advise that you do the above mentioned instructions to solve the 9.2.0 partial downgrade problem.

Sincerely,
TechAndrew
You can also use browserhax again and try to redownload it.

AdamThompson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I have tried using browserhax on the partially downgraded 3DS, but all exploits seem to be broken...
This happened to me too but browserhax worked again on my partially downgraded system when i tried scanning the qr code for the link instead of going to the website through the web browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro