Softmod Installer Deluxe v5.11 Final Enabling 720p??

lettuce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have just soft modded my xbox with the SID v5.11 installer and having issues enabling 720p. I have loaded the Enigmah video select and change my xbox from PAL to NTSC and rebooted when i got into settings in the unleashx dash and select display settings i tick the box for 480p and 720p and then save and reset the xbox, but upon restarting the xbox is still in 480p mode and none of the settings i have changed in the display settings have stuck and are back to default, any ideas what the issue is.

Also i have bought a component cable form eBay but when i hook this up to my TV i get audio but no video should the component cable work out of the box?

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just soft modded my xbox with the SID v5.11 installer and having issues enabling 720p. I have loaded the Enigmah video select and change my xbox from PAL to NTSC and rebooted when i got into settings in the unleashx dash and select display settings i tick the box for 480p and 720p and then save and reset the xbox, but upon restarting the xbox is still in 480p mode and none of the settings i have changed in the display settings have stuck and are back to default, any ideas what the issue is.

Also i have bought a component cable form eBay but when i hook this up to my TV i get audio but no video should the component cable work out of the box?

try using the Microsoft dash to set the video resolutions, at least I think you can. I do not have a PAL to NTSC converted Xbox so I do not know if the stock dash has settings for it.

lettuce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hooked it up correctly?
Also the games will display in 720p, Dash will continue to display 480p.

Well the xbox boots straight to the unleashx dash so that should display in HD, plus when i go to the display settings 720p is no longer ticked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...