Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well i liked the pic in FRanatic's post so i did this nothing great but its the sort of thing that can lose the side bars
Untitled-1copy-2.png

clarky ignore the trolls mate and keep at it.

FRanatic

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@ wiisel:

Very nice. Great colors too.
But once again... Not my picture, I only found it on deviantart. If you credit someone on it, check the link in my post for the source.

@ the rest
Please let's ingnore the flamin' trolls.
(He's probably running SoftMii already...)

elvis24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude ignore that prick, your right all he has done is be a dick. Hope twats like him dont put you off man, this pack is cool and some nice work from all of you.

richiefs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Could you please add in the guide the description of what is installed?

I'd like to know what I do. For example, what are wad01, atd512.dol...

clownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to clarky and the people working on the softmii , i want to say thank you because you have given new life to my wii. please ignore anyone's jealous rants. you guys are definitely in wii history like evox is to xbox1. as a matter of fact, i got my wii b/c of this forum and because of people like you out there making it more and more fascinating.

thanks again, you guys rock.

D-Jay

High rulez
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
clownz said:
to clarky and the people working on the softmii , i want to say thank you because you have given new life to my wii. please ignore anyone's jealous rants. you guys are definitely in wii history like evox is to xbox1. as a matter of fact, i got my wii b/c of this forum and because of people like you out there making it more and more fascinating.

You're exaggerating.

Xras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pretty awesome work on the pack and the custom screens i've seen floating by..

Can't wait to try this out
smile.gif

clownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D-Jay said:
clownz said:

You're exaggerating.

seriously, its how i feel. when evox was big i had gotten several xboxs and played around with them. evox, unleashx, xbmc etc. and i havent touched a video game system since xbox1. infact, i still got xbox1 sitting out here hooked up and i got my xbox 360 someone sent me torn up (im too lazy to buy a new dvd drive right now).

and im solely engrossed in the wii because of all this softmodding, its fun and obsessive. i get obsessed with technology a little too easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I bet you don't pirate game either