Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I take it worked well for you than Wiesel?

Do you like it? Nice new screen.

Thanks for offering to help man - we do need some alpha layer dudes tho
tongue.gif

D-Jay

High rulez
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
-btw- one quick question.
If I run systemmenu WAD to uninstall preloader, will it uninstall any piece of cioscorp?

I want to edit starfall and so I have to uninstall preloader before.

CapeCrusader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off 20clarky08 and Skarface05 and anyone else working on this I would like to thank you for all your time and effort. It is becoming apparent that there are some on this site that feel that they are entitled to this piece of programming magic that you fellows are working on. Instead of thanking you and just waiting patiently like mature adults there are some that are acting the way spoiled children act when their parents do not give in to there tantrums. I for one would not blame you or anyone else that is working on these issues if you went ahead and said the hell with all of you we are keeping this ourselves. Please do not give into the tantrums of others and release it when and only when you and the others feel it is ready. By giving into the ones that are demanding you would be playing into their hands because you and I both know that if and when they screw up and do something stupid like not reading all the directions and they brick their Wii you will be blamed for not writing correct code or writing vague instructions. Please no not respond to this as it will take time away from your programming but more importantly your family. PLEASE EVERYONE GIVE THESE GUYS SOME PEACE THEY ARE DOING THIS OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF THEIR HEART AND THEY ARE GIVING UP THEIR PRECIOUS TIME FOR YOU. With that I will now get off my soapbox.

ok since you moanin f*ckers was son ungrateful at 0
we decided instead of letting you win....where gonna release 0.9.5 with a addons folder...

with a few extra heathscreens for yaz to play with...remember these can be easily and safely installed via our SoftMii Tweaks App.

so give me and Skarface a hour or so and we'll get it up...so the trolls and haters

i have a certain body part you can put in ya mouth cool.gif

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
All these new developments within the last 2 days are making my head hurt. Is anyone going to post a guide about this when it is launched?

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
goku1980 said:
clownz said:
281heg8.jpg

and this onethis is up seting why would you post something like this ur sick man sick you need help(J/K)......... any good zelda ones

poor american, growing up in such a prude country must be sad...

QUOTE(zeldafn333 @ Jan 28 2009, 05:30 PM)
bestpixtureeva.jpg

This is already my background
yaynds.gif
too cool. rick-rolling at its best.

unheared

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when i use preloader i get error 2: syntax error : missing '=' before 'EOF' my will will still boot to syste menu but please tell me how to fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...