So, your life is over. What now?

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're going about your day when a man appears before you. Literally, appears-- from a rectangular portal forming in thin air, appearing like magenta light being sucked into a black vacuum. He wears a blue suit with a red tie and white undershirt, which he straightens before speaking up. He clears his throat, speaking with the smarmy, yet professional tone of a 50s businessman.

"Greetings. I'm from the department of future and existing lives. I'm here to discuss your policy."

As you try to react, you can feel an ethereal force binding you to compliance. As you sit there, stuck like an active brain in a paralyzed body, he hands you a slip from his briefcase.

It's a very professional looking form, and through all the legalese, you pick out one sentence that makes your heart drop.

"Policy canceled due to non-payment."

A payment history shows every year of your life, and an accruing debt. The man tells you he's been trying to find you for a long, long time.

He mentions that your policy will only be active for another week, before bidding you a good day, and returning through the portal which he came in.

The portal persists.

What do you do now?

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
obvious. start a scam/ gofundme promising something promising, then use that money to pay off my (and if i get enough) everyone elses debt

yeah, ill be the scum of the earth, but i'll still live in the end.

Reactions: StrayGuitarist

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, only one week to live……,,I think I’d always surround myself with people. Start flash mobs. They can all be witness to my demise. Proof to the non-believers that their day will come soon.

In all seriousness, I’d probably shoot it to make it go away. That will toooootally work.

Reactions: StrayGuitarist

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He has been trying to find me for a long time? So he has been looking for me my entire life and failed to find me - despite the fact I wasn't even hiding.

Now I've got a week head start - that dude will never find me again. I'm gonna move somewhere really remote, change my name and start over.

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are all very interesting, varied responses.. But I'm kinda surprised nobody noticed that I literally just made a "Your free trial of living has expired" joke.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro