Hardware So....who else is buying a 3DS now?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
it is a hard decision for me, i currently have a DS lite gold version, i wanted to upgrade to the DSi XL at some point, then nintendo announces the 3DS so i am stuck between the two. i have to keep the DS lite because i have a old cyclo DS that can't be used anywhere else, but i was thinking of buying a DSi XL and getting a flashcart for that but only problem is i cannot afford BOTH the XL and the 3DS it has to be one or the other, either i buy the DSi XL and a flashcart or buy a 3DS and play DS games on my old lite, that is my predicament right now
frown.gif
any advice?

on top of that 3DS games are 100% going to be £40 here in the UK, just look at how expensive DS games were when they first came out!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
shaunj66 said:
I'll be getting one on day one. May be tempted to import one if it has an English option too.
tongue.gif
I'd hope to get one early too; if it's possible for me to get one on day one then I would. However, I'd rather buy one that was destined for Europe/UK, and not import.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
dudeonline said:
Every time I buy a console, I make sure I can pirate games on it first. This console will be the only console I will actually buy games for.

Uh... You appear to have a PSN sig.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
BlueStar said:
dudeonline said:
Every time I buy a console, I make sure I can pirate games on it first. This console will be the only console I will actually buy games for.

Uh... You appear to have a PSN sig.

It's my brother's console and a game I got for free
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro