Hardware So what should I expect firmware wise from the o2ds?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cha0tic
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,004
  • Replies Replies 2

Cha0tic

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
758
Reaction score
348
Trophies
2
Age
32
XP
2,292
Country
United States
my GameStop has the Mario kart o2ds bundle, the new super Mario bros bundle and then just the blue 2ds.

Any clue on what fw they may have? I know we can ntrboot I just don’t want to have to get a flash card and wait.
 
Post on /r/3DShacks
AW7088 - 2ds Mario Kart 6.0FW
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/c...2ds_firmware_by_serial_november_2016/d9gozyg/

A friend of mine bought a black and blue mario kart 2ds that came with 11.0
Yup, I bought two from Amazon.fr and both came with 11.0 out of the box.
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/c...2ds_firmware_by_serial_november_2016/d9gq4iq/

AW1082 - 2DS "Electric Blue 2" with Mario Kart 7 pre-installed. Canada.

11.0.0-33U
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/c...2ds_firmware_by_serial_november_2016/dacyfw6/
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted