Gaming so what do you guys do w/ ur rom dumps after finishing it?

genuisgeek

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
when u guys finish playing a game on a flashcart what do u do w/ the games take'em off? keep'em or just keep the .sav on ur computer?
i dont know what i do cuz i havent been persistent enough to finish a game lol

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Keep roms and saves in mi hard drive, of course. Just in case someone ask me for a proof that I beat Super Mario World all exits found 100% completion or something, you never know
wink.gif

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
I keep the roms in an external hard drive and keep the save files in my main hard drive. I only put games on my microSD card IF im willing to play them, even though its 4gb, i keep only around 10 games at once. Rest is music, homebrew and video.

Off topic:
beautifulbeast, would you consider the games 4/10 or 6/10 beaten? Why list them on your GAMES BEATEN if they're not yet complete(10/10)?

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
altorn said:
Off topic:
beautifulbeast, would you consider the games 4/10 or 6/10 beaten? Why list them on your GAMES BEATEN if they're not yet complete(10/10)?

I'm 70% sure that's his evaluation on the quality of the game, or, for the dumb bunnies out there, his score that he gives the game. I don't know though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like the type of packaging you'd find with a wristwatch.