So, my A9LH updated sysNAND just stopped working.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by yoshinatsu, Jun 21, 2016.

1. yoshinatsu
    OP

yoshinatsu GBAtemp Fan

Sep 14, 2009
    Greece
    Downtown Jigoku
    I was just playing yesterday, and today, sysNAND simply wouldn't boot. It stays at a black screen.
    I know the system still works, because I can still access Decrypt9, the Luma configuration, and all the other payloads, but I can't boot to sysNAND. I do have a NAND backup, but I'd prefer to avoid flashing that, because it's like two months old, when I first installed A9LH.

What the hell even happened? I didn't install any weird CIA, didn't delete or modify any files from the SD, nothing.
    I've been using the newest A9LH version with Luma3DS 5.5, on updated sysNAND 11.0.

EDIT: It just booted now... What's with that, is my SD card adapter (or the SD itself) screwed up?
    They're both pretty new. Still... this reminded me to keep a new NAND backup :P

Last edited by yoshinatsu, Jun 21, 2016
  2. proflayton123

proflayton123 Sakura思い

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    They say a 100% boot rate..

3. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Oct 21, 2005
    Belgium
    Somewhere in this potatoland!
    That's why i weekly make a sysnand/emunand backup and a 2 weekly sd image backup :)

4. proflayton123

proflayton123 Sakura思い

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    Personally, I wasn't sure what the sd image backup thing was but then I saw its quite important.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice