Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
When a maaaa-aaan... loves a Vita... :creep:

Seriously though, if you already have a PS3, you'd be buying the WiiU for its exclusives, which are rather low in numbers as of today. The PS3 offers the same games, and often at lower prices.
Why do u say that? the Wiiu is more powerful then the ps3 doesnt it make sense to get the ps3 exclusives on your ps3 and all the other games on the wiiu? Alot of people seem to be treating the wiiu as not being a next gen system. I cant wait till a game that actually showcases the power comes along.

Reactions: MegaBassBX

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Alot of the people on here saying no are just nintendo haters. Dont listen to them, if theres a game u really want to play buy it if not wait it out till the spring there will be more games and newer firmware on the systems.
Here's the thing:
  1. The OP already has a PS3. By proxy, he has access to all the multiplatform games the WiiU offers, except at a lower price.
  2. If he were to buy the WiiU, it'd be for Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U and ZombieU as of today.
  3. If he waits a few months, he's likely to get the hardware at a cheaper price rather than the obscene E-Bay prices or the standard store price, provided he finds a WiiU in a store, which apparently is an issue in some regions.
These are the prime reasons why "No." is the prominent answer in the poll - not because anyone's a hater.

Why do u say that? the Wiiu is more powerful then the ps3 doesnt it make sense to get the ps3 exclusives on your ps3 and all the other games on the wiiu? Alot of people seem to be treating the wiiu as not being a next gen system. I cant wait till a game that actually showcases the power comes along.
Except the current multiplatform games on the WiiU are very poor ports with numerous issues and they are usually more expensive than their lastgen counterparts.

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alot of the people on here saying no are just nintendo haters. Dont listen to them, if theres a game u really want to play buy it if not wait it out till the spring there will be more games and newer firmware on the systems.

There is Mario game and the zombi game and the biggest game is zelda I’m really eager to play,I don’t think they hate nintendo it just every body is telling me their opinion and maybe it will remove the doubt for some people who are afraid they might lose their money on something useless, also I had a really bad time with the 3DS as I didn’t find that many great games it seems recently games are becoming shorter and shorter on the 3DS,So I don’t want to make that mistake again.:unsure:

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't get it just yet.
The 3DS started off with crappy games, but later on the games became awesome like MK7, SM3DL, etc etc etc...
The Wii U is a bit expensive, try to see if there is a sale because xMAS is coming, and boxing day.
Or wait 2-3 months moar*.

*more - i know

WiiU is hardly expensive my friend. That's a moot excuse.

I'd say grab it now. Even if no games come out for it that appeal to you, there's the eShop that will help. Or you can just grab a Mario title or a title that's on the other consoles. Because when the games do start coming out, chances are, if stores are only getting like 5 each shipment, it's going to be pretty tough to find a console down the line. Not to mention, if there's any Wii titles that you missed out on, and don't have a Wii, well, now you can play them in the WiiU.

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's the thing:
  1. The OP already has a PS3. By proxy, he has access to all the multiplatform games the WiiU offers, except at a lower price.
  2. If he were to buy the WiiU, it'd be for Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U and ZombieU as of today.
  3. If he waits a few months, he's likely to get the hardware at a cheaper price rather than the obscene E-Bay prices or the standard store price, provided he finds a WiiU in a store, which apparently is an issue in some regions.
These are the prime reasons why "No." is the prominent answer in the poll - not because anyone's a hater.

Except the current multiplatform games on the WiiU are very poor ports with numerous issues and they are usually more expensive than their lastgen counterparts.

1. Thats true and yes I do have all games except bayonetta 2.
2.Thats also true and actully thats why I’m going to buy it.
3.Thats definitely true.

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
There is Mario game and the zombi game and the biggest game is zelda I’m really eager to play,I don’t think they hate nintendo it just every body is telling me their opinion and maybe it will remove the doubt for some people who are afraid they might lose their money on something useless, also I had a really bad time with the 3DS as I didn’t find that many great games it seems recently games are becoming shorter and shorter on the 3DS,So I don’t want to make that mistake again.:unsure:
i dont think buying a new console is ever really useless unless nintendo mysteriously goes out of business in a week. There WILL be good games for the systems its obvious its just the fact of WHEN. If you wanna wait then wait if not buy its pretty simple i choose to wait it out myself. I dont think we have another dreamcast on our hands here hahaa

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well, apart from ZombieU, I wouldn't touch any of the WiiU Exclusive titles (to date) with a ten-foot pole, even if it had a sterile rag at the end, so to me the purchase is pointless if you already have a PS3/360. ZombieU alone is not enough to warrant a purchase of $350 hardware, in fact, even if I were interested in the other two forementioned titles, 3 games are not enought incentive, but that's a matter of tastes.

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiU is hardly expensive my friend. That's a moot excuse.

I'd say grab it now. Even if no games come out for it that appeal to you, there's the eShop that will help. Or you can just grab a Mario title or a title that's on the other consoles. Because when the games do start coming out, chances are, if stores are only getting like 5 each shipment, it's going to be pretty tough to find a console down the line. Not to mention, if there's any Wii titles that you missed out on, and don't have a Wii, well, now you can play them in the WiiU.

Money is not an issue with me, also the eShop doesn’t allow me to buy anything online in my country they don’t accept credit card from the UAE,I have a Wii,and thank you for your comment.

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there anything else you want?
If not then I'd get a Wii U. Only real reason I'm getting one is because I can't think of anything else I want for christmas :v

Will believe me if I do not spend this money on the Wii U I lose it on educational Books :teach: for real :unsure:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Will believe me if I do not spend this money on the Wii U I lose it on educational Books :teach: for real :unsure:
Do you have a PSVita yet? You should have a PSVita by now. Seriously.

Considering the fact that you have a PS3, getting a PSVita and PlayStation Plus would be a marriage made in heaven - free games monthly, great online deals, connectivity between the two systems (Remote Play, Cross-Platform, Transfarring and all that jazz) - you can't go wrong there.

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have a PSVita yet? You should have a PSVita by now. Seriously.

Considering the fact that you have a PS3, getting a PSVita and PlayStation Plus would be a marriage made in heaven - free games monthly, great online deals, connectivity between the two systems (Remote Play, Cross-Platform, Transfarring and all that jazz) - you can't go wrong there.

Yes I do have one its one of the best handheld game systems I ever bought in fact better than the PSP , and yes I will subscribe to the PlayStation Plus.

D

Deleted User

Yes I do have one its one of the best handheld game systems I ever bought in fact better than the PSP , and yes I will subscribe to the PlayStation Plus.
well you said you have the money if i could i would change it to maybe :P

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say no.
So far I see no interesting games on the Wii U and I don't really care about its features so I'm probably just gonna wait a year or two.
I also fear the next Xbox and PlayStation will place it back to what the Wii was.

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I say no.
So far I see no interesting games on the Wii U and I don't really care about its features so I'm probably just gonna wait a year or two.
I also fear the next Xbox and PlayStation will place it back to what the Wii was.

If I remember correctly the Wii was the Winner of the console Wars it was a slow starter but it beat the crap out of the PS3 & Xbox later on.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say go for it, if you want it and you enjoy Nintendo's games you can't play them anywhere else.

You have a PS3 already so getting a Wii-U will only add to your table of possible games to play :)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If I remember correctly the Wii was the Winner of the console Wars it was a slow starter but it beat the crap out of the PS3 & Xbox later on.
The Wii was simply a popular "gift" - it was very affordable and child-friendly. I cannot overstate how many Wii's currently gather dust. It did win the "console wars" from the sales perspective, but it doesn't have a whole lot to offer. That said, it has brilliant homebrew support - the best of all consoles to date, so I can't complain.

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah but I still prefer the PS3 exclusives over the games the Wii had.

Are you for real they can’t even be compared the PS3 games are so visually stunning of course they are preferred by most gamers its only that the Wii U has the power to bring the family and friends together,its more for casual gamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D