So i wanna Spy on my girlfriend right?

D

Deleted_171835

Will suck if she is cheating....You did have a child with her...If she breaks up with ya what's going to happen with the kid..
unsure.gif

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Revolutionize said:
Will suck if she is cheating....You did have a child with her...If she breaks up with ya what's going to happen with the kid..
unsure.gif

Where in the thread is it stated that he have a kid with her?
tongue.gif

D

Deleted_171835

hrdkrtazz said:
ok well as of late i havent really been trusting my girlfriend.me and my girlfriend live together But every weekend she seems to be going out and sleeping at this girls house.well i think there is another guy involved as well and she gets Really defensive if i ask.But im woundering..Shes going to her Friends again tomorrow..Im looking for possiably a Way i can hook a mic onto her Clothing or something So i can listen from my home computer,or if there is a way i can Retreive the Voice Recorder when she gets home to listen to what was said and what happened..Do they make any Small Devices like this Like smaller Microphone thats will record Alot of hours of time??Anyone help..This girl is killing me on the inside..i love her we have a child and i need to get the facts straight

It says he had a child here.

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Revolutionize said:
hrdkrtazz said:
ok well as of late i havent really been trusting my girlfriend.me and my girlfriend live together But every weekend she seems to be going out and sleeping at this girls house.well i think there is another guy involved as well and she gets Really defensive if i ask.But im woundering..Shes going to her Friends again tomorrow..Im looking for possiably a Way i can hook a mic onto her Clothing or something So i can listen from my home computer,or if there is a way i can Retreive the Voice Recorder when she gets home to listen to what was said and what happened..Do they make any Small Devices like this Like smaller Microphone thats will record Alot of hours of time??Anyone help..This girl is killing me on the inside..i love her we have a child and i need to get the facts straight

It says he had a child here.

Oh sorry then, pain in the ass though to have a kid already or I don't know how old the topic starter is anyways
tongue.gif

JesseB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would look into hiring a private detective. There are plenty around who specialize in this area. If she's clean, then she'll never know you checked into her and you can rest easy. If she's dirty, well then you've got professional proof of her cheating as well as a professional willing to speak on your behalf if the need arises. Either way, it'd be much better that trying to do it yourself.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Dude . You love her , Trust het. if you'll raise the topic she might dump you and it will be a problem..

Posts merged

Dude . You love her , Trust het. if you'll raise the topic she might dump you and it will be a problem..

Amadeviant

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ya buddy, shes spending quality time away from you instead of with you. That's the problem, not the possibility that she's cheating on you. It sounds like your relationship is in a slump and if you don't lick some digestable panties off her soon it'll be over cuz she'll catch you hiding recording devices in her purse. Problem with women is that you can't ask them "why you no love me", you need to figure it out. You need to ask yourself, if she did cheat on you but stopped tomorrow, could you deal with it. If you say yes, then work on getting things back on track. If not, then you need to realize she may be cheating on you because shes not getting everything she needs at home and she is looking for it somewhere else so that your home life can stay the same.

Using technology to find out if shes cheating isn't gonna solve your problem. It'll cost you money, and IF she's cheating, it'll just add to the pain cuz you'll have a fun little record of the events. Deal with YOUR problems OR leave her. Those are your 2 options. There is another way dude.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What have we learned here kids?(okay, I'm underage myself but meh)
Pre-marital sex=fail, now he can't break up with her JUST. LIKE. THAT. Because they already have a kid, and that would be horrible for the child.

Oh wait, he's American...oh well, carry on.

Or you can suck it up like a man and talk with her seriously in a not-so-aggravating manner face-to-face.

Like a man!

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah,not having both parents aint that bad. I only have a dad,of course I have a mom also but has nothing to do with me.
smile.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check out dealextreme, they got em in pens now, just slip it in there...
i would ask her for a pen, then when she pulls one out of the purse, just give her back the recording one she won't think twice if you do it right.

i agree with spying if necessary, its the easiest way to confront someone with cold hard evidence. sitting and talking does nothing, humans are scum when it comes to the truth and feelings. keylog the computer, there is a software out there that will take an image every 3 secs on the computer, i had to use it once and it was with just cause. the hard part is figuring out how to make the confrontation i usually like it to be good with a snappy opening, like "so i talked to (generic guys name)" and when she is like "what?" you rub in HARD and DIRTY right in their face...it will turn to anger and get turned around on you as that is what women do

Waynes1987

Trophies
XP
Country
hrdkrtazz said:

WOOOOOOOW man you obviously have some trust issues with your girlfriend, What is spying going to prove?
Sure you find out shes there with guys, doesnt mean shes fucking them. and when you pull her about it what you going to say?
"yeah well i bugged you, i know exactly who was there" you lose all "higher ground" if you bug her,

You either can trust her or you cant. Anything you do about it at this point is either going to make you look possesive or guilty of cheating your self.

Just ask her straight out. tell her you need a yes or no answer. And that its recking your head not knowing.
if she answers no and you dont believe her, then its time to seperate for a while.

A relationship wont work with out equal trust.

Shell just think your annoyed at her going out when you cant. You should talk rather than bug her. i mean your not a secret agent, and if you were, you'd have bigger things to worry about than, "my girlfriends sleeping at a friends house"

Id walk away if i was in your situation, but thats just me.

RawkHawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to try to post this by sounding as nice as possible.

Basically, you're a sad, possessive person.

You're meant to trust those you love. By spying on her, that makes you so much worse than her. What if she was doing something innocent, such as preparing a surprise for you? Besides, you have a child together. Not only do you need to stay together for the child, but you also have to set a good example for them and be grown-up. So, to conclude, do NOT spy on her unless you want to screw up your child's life.

Waynes1987

Trophies
XP
Country
RawkHawk said:
I'm going to try to post this by sounding as nice as possible.

Basically, you're a sad, possessive person.

You're meant to trust those you love. By spying on her, that makes you so much worse than her. What if she was doing something innocent, such as preparing a surprise for you? Besides, you have a child together. Not only do you need to stay together for the child, but you also have to set a good example for them and be grown-up. So, to conclude, do NOT spy on her unless you want to screw up your child's life.

Yeah i agree with this, Since when has having a kid together meant you have to stay together for the rest of your lifes.

Sure in some cases people do, but only because it works. I cant imagine what The family home must be like with a father spying on the kids mother, the mother, out galavanting. No trust = bad surroundings for your kid.
moving out and getting on with your life means your kid could have two great homes. (granted it could go the other way *two bad homes* but that depends on how much work you put in.

I have a kid. A little 9month old girl. she lives with me sees her mum on the weekend. we split because there was no trust anymore. and rather than bring the kid up with us accusing eachother, we decided to part ways. For the best interests of the kid, and our selfs

(considering your own happyness reflects onto your home, and the way youll act around the kid in the first place)

Im proof that you dont have to "stay together for the kids" lol, (awesome song WOOO)

just ask your self, can you trust her word?
And act on that.

Tbh tho if shes staying at a friends it could be to get a break from the kid, and from you. Which is understandable considering bringing up a child is hard work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!