So i wanna Spy on my girlfriend right?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
science said:
Tell her you are cheating on her. If she is upset, shes clean. If she gets mad and says something like "WELL I'M GLAD I CHEATED ON YOU THEN!" then she is probably cheating on you.

LMAO. Best idea

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ummm.... ask to go? Does she use a cellphone? look for any people on her list of contacts you dont know, and talk LOTS about what she does over there, i mean... Someone can only hide up for a lie for so long, if many questions get asked, shes bound to slip up... memory is your best friend, you dont need to SPY on her, you need to find the FLAWS, No ones perfect, and if you ask every weekend what she did in detail, she has to get a cover story to blank out the mystery man, Play professor layton lol.

Spying is low, what ever floats your boat though, Everyone has there methods, Maybe you could do something really romantic, or get her friend to invite her friend over instead of her going there.

Y-2-K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You rang?
joey-greco-host-of-cheaters.jpg

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
outgum said:
Play professor layton lol.
More like Phoenix Wright.
tongue.gif

But I think outgum is onto something! Keep pressing on her, asking her about what her and her friend do, where they go, etc etc (in a non-demanding, non-stalkerish kind of way) and remember everything she says. Then, look for contradictions or flaws in her logic. If she's cheating, she'll slip up. Ask to meet her friend after you get told all those stories. Then talk to her friend about what her and your girl do, where they go... the same questions you asked your girl. If the results don't match, you've got grounds to believe you're being cheated on.

euanadixon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no offense man but isn't this the kind of thing you should talk to your friends about instead of random gamers on the internet?
blink.gif

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Skyline969 said:
outgum said:
tongue.gif

But I think outgum is onto something! Keep pressing on her, asking her about what her and her friend do, where they go, etc etc (in a non-demanding, non-stalkerish kind of way) and remember everything she says. Then, look for contradictions or flaws in her logic. If she's cheating, she'll slip up. Ask to meet her friend after you get told all those stories. Then talk to her friend about what her and your girl do, where they go... the same questions you asked your girl. If the results don't match, you've got grounds to believe you're being cheated on.

Exactly how i meant it, VERY good re-wording XD yours is alot clearer and i like meeting and talking with the friend to compare.
i suggest this because its not intrusive or demanding, its just... curosity. Humans only can lie so much, its a known fact , if shes lying, shes gonna screw up.

I know what your going through man, but spying ISNT the way to go.
Try this, if stories match, shes clean. and if not, you have the ground to feel cheated one as Skyline said.

Also
no offense man but isn't this the kind of thing you should talk to your friends about instead of random gamers on the internet?
Gamers relate to gamers lol
Its the bro code man! Gamers help gamers! In it to win it =O

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
benjaminlibl said:
Jaems said:
benjaminlibl & geminisama: You guys really didn't help at all. If the man wants to spy on his girlfriend, let him. Why attack him and offer no real advice?
Because. In no way do I support his decision, nor wish to offer any real advice.
But funny thing is that he didn't ask for support, he asked for advice
tongue.gif
And if you don't want to offer your advice, and that's the point of the thread, you could be easily considered a troll
tongue.gif

wink.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
benjaminlibl said:
Jaems said:
benjaminlibl & geminisama: You guys really didn't help at all. If the man wants to spy on his girlfriend, let him. Why attack him and offer no real advice?
Because. In no way do I support his decision, nor wish to offer any real advice.
But funny thing is that he didn't ask for support, he asked for advice
tongue.gif
And if you don't want to offer your advice, and that's the point of the thread, you could be easily considered a troll
tongue.gif

wink.gif
Yeah if you dont wanna help dont post
got it memorizied

On topic:i think you should try talking with her in a calmm manner or ask her if you can come with her someday to meet them if shes like "sure" then its most probably ok and if she starts making excuses etc. then theres something you dont know about
wink.gif

if you wanna spy just get a voice recorder and put it in her purse or something

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
outgum said:
Skyline969 said:
outgum said:
tongue.gif

Exactly how i meant it, VERY good re-wording XD yours is alot clearer and i like meeting and talking with the friend to compare.
i suggest this because its not intrusive or demanding, its just... curosity. Humans only can lie so much, its a known fact , if shes lying, shes gonna screw up.

Try this, if stories match, shes clean. and if not, you have the ground to feel cheated one as Skyline said.

Also
You guys... Play too much Phoenix Wright...
tongue.gif

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Have a talk with her.
Just be interested in what she does.
Ask her how it was, if she did anything special that night..

If she gets nervous or angry, yea, she is probably cheating on you.

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
wabsta said:
Have a talk with her.
Just be interested in what she does.
Ask her how it was, if she did anything special that night..

If she gets nervous or angry, yea, she is probably cheating on you.

Yeah there's no need to get angry if she's only visiting a female friend of hers but also she might get quite angry if you're a very possessive person and simply don't trust her enough and anyone would be angry if they are not trusted. Still a normal girlfriend wouldn't leave you almost every weekend to hang out with her friends and there's lots of girls out there so why spend your time on only her
tongue.gif

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Jaems said:

Anyways, I would recommend doing what Science suggested.

So pointing out what he's doing is pathetic, isn't helpful. But encouraging him to be a douchebag that DESERVES to be cheated on is? Wow just wow. And some people wonder why they get cheated on.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Raika said:
outgum said:
Skyline969 said:
outgum said:
tongue.gif

Also
You guys... Play too much Phoenix Wright...
tongue.gif

So like.... I've NEVER played Phoenix Wright before, this is how i talk normally when i get deep in thought XD
i really SHOULD play it though.

Anyways ON TOPIC!
Any news back from the Original poster?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night