Hacking So I upgraded to 3.70. Is there anyway to sign my ps3 backups...

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well no after 3.56 and up your SOL sony has new private keys that haven't been obtained yet if your good at soildering you can get Progskeet or e3 flasher to downgrade as of yet no software exploit is known to downgrade a ps3 the last one was on 3.55 called QA flagging

zach12_2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that's a shame. :(

Oh well, I still have tons to do on my open wii, psp, and nds. :)

Thanks for the prompt response!

zach12_2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, I might look into this. But with Skyrim coming out, and my reluctance to upgrade my PC hardware, I might just leave the system as is. It's one of the good old fat 60 gb models with backwards compatibility. I'd hate to screw it up.

That being said, it barely gets any use. (I often consider just getting rid of it. :P)

qlum

Posting when needed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmm, I might look into this. But with Skyrim coming out, and my reluctance to upgrade my PC hardware, I might just leave the system as is. It's one of the good old fat 60 gb models with backwards compatibility. I'd hate to screw it up.

That being said, it barely gets any use. (I often consider just getting rid of it. :P)
well the things with dual boot allow you to play the newest legit games as well though its still not recommended to go online with them as sony may just find a way to ban you or already has banned you.
On the matter of upgrading your PC just do it it is worth it.
I think the e3 flasher has a solderless version (you wont screw up that easily there) but it still doesnt have (full) dual boot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: so true