Hacking So i got my Acekard today..

obito

I can have a title?! :O
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
and i wanna know if its fake or not... it came in a box, its not spring loaded... the cart is grey not black,(?) and it doesn't have the chip seperator things... just 2 on each end..
oh and theres no bump...

haven't tested it out yet cause i can't. (don't have my ds charger on me)
EDIT: so i tried it now... everything seems cool.. but it started up straight away? like no update thingy? O.o

obito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
silly me.. forgot to add its a 2i. also is it true that if i have akaio firmware it can tell if my card is fake or not?

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
obito said:
silly me.. forgot to add its a 2i. also is it true that if i have akaio firmware it can tell if my card is fake or not?

yes, if it runs ok with AKAIO 1.5 or 1.5.1, then it is not a fake

obito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
XWolf said:
obito said:
EDIT: so i tried it now... everything seems cool.. but it started up straight away? like no update thingy? O.o
Using it on a DSi?
nah... phat.

and i was trying out a game and it was processing when my ds shut off from low battery.. hope nothing goes corrupt..... (i deleted the sav file just in case)

and can anyone explain why its not spring loaded?? i'm starting to think its just an r4 with a ak2i sticker on it O.o

Oh and I checked the "how to distinguish the real ak2 and ak2i" thread and mine is the one in the second pic... i took off the sticker and theres no window in the shell..

so I'm guessing the second type of ak's aren't spring loaded =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated